You. Me. Saturday. Be There.

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu glanced down the empty hallway once again and checked the time for the nth time. Jihyo had said yesterday that Sana always comes to school an hour earlier to sort all work she has for the student council. And after deciding (was forced) to follow Nayeon's plan that was drafted yesterday during lunch, she stood in front of Sana's locker in a deserted hallway, waiting for her to appear.

'What if she saw me standing here and decided not to come here?' Tzuyu thought to herself pessimistically. 'Maybe she doesn’t want to talk to me.'

Tzuyu snapped out her thoughts and took a deep breath to calm her racing heart down. She looked to her hands which were holding a bottle of banana milk and Sana's favourite sweet potato bread – information that was previously provided by Nayeon and Jihyo. Tzuyu took a deep breath again before sighing.

'Might as well do something while waiting.' Tzuyu thought to herself again.

"Do you wanna hang out sometime?" Tzuyu practiced with a nervous smile as she brought the gifts she had in her hands before frowning and dropping them back down again.

"No." She mumbled before trying again with the same rising arms gestures. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"Maybe something bolder." She mumbled once again.

This time she stuck the gifts in front of her face as she made sure to keep her poker face on. She practiced again, only this time- "You. Me. Saturday. Be there."

Little did Tzuyu know, a figure stood behind her with an amused smile- holding in her laughter at the younger girl. The figure watched as Tzuyu herself cringed at the last line she practiced and hung her head before sighing and trying again.

"Just make it simple." Tzuyu bit her lip before sighing and deciding on a line she'd say to Sana. She finally decided on one and proceeded to practice it- she held the gifts up and smiled nervously to nothing in particular, "Will you go on a date with me?"

"Sure!" A voice called out and Tzuyu swears she almost had a heart attack. Tzuyu spun around in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter