The message in the bottle: Hallelujah

The bottles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by: 

Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright

and around the end:

You are my sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchelle

XXXX

I was always a cynical man you know? The glass was always half empty, the grass was never green. If we were a group of apocalypse survivors, I'd be the one telling everyone that we're all going to die. 

Jang Dongwoo on the other hand was the optimistic one. The guy who said that everything would get better, that everything would be alright. 

He was the sun, he was so bright and warm. And me? I was the moon, cold and a fraud. Making people believe that I had my shine when really, I was just stealing it from the sun.

I don't know why he ever fell for me but I suppose that it was just the nature of his warm heart. And I, I was to selfish to let him slip from my grasp. The warmth that he brought me was addicting. It was so different from the coldness I had usually felt, in no time he began to change me. I smiled more, I laughed a bit louder, my gloom and doom life had color. Everything was bright and just sweet. I was in love and so was he.

That feeling, that feeling was such a powerful one. It gave me strength, strength to believe that I could protect him, to protect us, to keep us. Who knew that it would be the feeling to also tear us apart? 

You see Dongwoo's family was rich, like filthy rich. So of course they had saw that it was only fitting for Dongwoo be with someone like him. Someone who'd be able to treat him well, to make him happy and of course someone who was equally rich. I, by no means was poor, in fact I was pretty high up in the ranks. But the Jangs had already made this arrangement and Dongwoo, Dongwoo never told them about me. I don't think he ever told his parents about me, even to this day.

 I wasn't one to cry or get hurt easily but I remem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter