|| 1: the crazies teaming up

✧༝ Solaris ༝✧ Boy of the month, REVAMPING TO NEW THREAD! 。゚(TヮT)゚。
 

   the crazies teaming up

"Everyone here, welcome to our biggest trainee room," a mature voice spoke. In the room were the company staff, trainees and idols. Most of the people here already knew what was coming, so a certain group of people was really bracing themselves. Where was this happening? Of course, at sunlight entertainment. Around a year ago, the CEO had started working on his first plan, Necalli. But now, Lim Cheonsu had also debuted Adora, and right now, who the hell knew what was coming next. The staff was there, Necalli was there, Adora was there, Sohee and Valentina were also present. But the most important people that were present were definitely the trainees, because this meeting was something that could usually mean a chance for them. Lim Cheonsu cleared his throat, making the trainees in question stiffen up.

"You heard the rumors about me debuting a boy group next, right?" The male trainees and some other's eyes lit up, as some people in the crowd nodded gently, but the room was surprisingly silent. The only one that replied properly was Cheonsu's little daughter, Sohee, who said yes in the most excited and innocent voice ever. If cuteness could kill, it would be a mass murder. Cheonsu chuckled at his little daughter's response before trying to get serious again. "Actually, the rumors are true." A big gasp echoed through the room as all the male trainees started to get nervous. Sunlight always got less male trainees than females, so these boys all could have their hopes high. "Actually, it's because of those rumors that I got the idea, well... it's actually not my idea." The CEO stood up and walked towards the door, countless pairs of eyes following him curiously. "Actually, I got contacted by another CEO. Please welcome Lee Jongmyung!" Cheonsu said while opening the door, revealing the CEO of Polaris entertainment, and their subsidiary, Blockberry creative. Everyone stood up to bow for him, as he walked inside with a triumphant but gentle smile on his face. But he wasn't alone.

The male trainees' hearts sunk when they saw that the other CEO had also brought along his own trainees, and they all seemed out of their league. "Wow..." Niko whispered to his neighbour, Jaehyuk, "They already look like idols... while we look like country people..." No response from the calm boy, who was just giving the BBC trainees an open-mouthed stare. The athmosphere had dropped severely, as the male trainees saw their chances drop as well. The BBC trainees all bowed politely before their CEO told them to sit down with the other trainees. One of them went to sat down next to Jiseon, and he gave the boy a friendly smile. Social butterfly Jiseon immediately smiled back and introduced himself: "Hello! I'm Jiseon! It's lovely to meet you!" Was he too much? Did he scare the other off? "Hey!" the BBC trainee showed a very similar bright smile as he shuffled a bit closer, "I'm Ashton! It's a pleasure to meet you too!" Jiseon was stunned. The sunlight trainees were often full of joy, or either very silent, but did Jiseon just find someone just like him immediately? It must be fate.

"Hello, everyone," Lee Jongmyung introduced himself, "I'm the CEO of Polaris and Blockberry creative. I've come here because I had contacted Lim Cheonsu to work on a collaboration. I wanted to create Loona's brother group, but we don't have enough trainees and space to have another group. So I decided to contact the CEO of one of the rising companies, and he sounded very excited." Both of the CEO's chuckled simultaneously, having their own little moment there as if they were just normal people with a normal job. Cheonsu took over as he continued: "We got the idea to put our trainees together, and they would use Sunlight's facilities and be managed by Sunlight staff, while Blockberry creative does the directing for songs, mv's and photoshoots. And since this is Loona's brother group, one member will be revealed each month."

"So... we'll basically be Sunlight trainees from now on?" Ashton whispered to his newly made friend, who nodded gently, "I guess so... These kids are a mess, so prepare yourself." Jiseon and Ashton both grinned as the BBC boy replied, "My kids are like that too, I hope they won't go crazy together-"

"Silence, pleace!" Taesung's loud voice made everyone shut their mouths immediately as they all stared at the two CEO's like kittens looking at a toy. "Thank you," Cheonsu cleared his throat again, "We have to hurry up, because we want to debut the first boy of the month in a short time already. The MV filming is scheduled for... next week."

"What??" Dohun exclaimed before quickly covering his mouth, but he wasn't the only one. Even Necalli and Adora didn't have to get through this, Necalli had months of preparation, while Adora had more than just a week. "No worries, we've decided on a fast learner to debut first, and also... he'll be getting help, as featuring." This caused ruckus in the room again as everyone started to speculate who the featuring could be. "Could it be someone from Loona?" Jineul whispered. "I sure hope so-" was Junxian's answer, making the taller grin.

"The other members will be decided throughout the months, so all of you still have a chance until the group has fully debuted. Even then, you might still get your chance, so please don't get your hopes down if it doesn't work out," Cheonsu spoke his usual kind and encouraging words, in the back, Sohee was nodding firmly, agreeing with her dad. "Anyway, I'll let my friend Jongmyung announce the boy of July, and his featuring."

"Thank you," Jongmyung nodded before clapping his hands together, "Your CEO and I have decided together that we would first release an attention grabber who can bring attention to our group, but who is also a fast learner. When I saw him practicing on videos mr. Lim sent me, I was impressed by his fast learning, but also beaming aura. His featuring will be Lee Daehwan."

"Wait... me?" Daehwan's eyes widened as he pointed at himself. Francesca and Megumi burst into a loud laughter, but were silenced by Taesung immediately. "Yes, you, Daehwan. You will feature in the song, and the boy who will be with you is your brother, Lee Daehyun."

"IT'S KEVIN-"

Everyone got startled as they all stared at the boy that had stood up between the trainees. When realisation came, he turned as red as a tomato before sitting back down slowly, sweating nervously. "Hey, Kev. Didn't you just hear what they said?" Daehwan stood up to call out his younger brother. Cheonsu shook his head, whispering to the other CEO that Kevin could sometimes be a little weird, just a little. "To repeat myself..." CEO Lee cleared his throat, Kevin paying full attention this time, "The boy of July will be Lee Daehy- I mean... Kevin Lee."

"Wait a minute... me?" Kevin gasped as he sprung up again. "Yes, you, and now hurry up, you have to know the song and dance in a week," Cheonsu chuckled like a proud dad, as everyone started to applaud for Kevin. Daehwan ran over to his little brother to pull him into a big hug. "You're debuting! I'm so proud of you, bro!" Kevin, who just hugged back, still couldn't believe it. "Am I... really debuting? So soon?"

 

author's note.  Just so you know, this was before Kevin's reveal, of course. But since he didn't have a chapter beforehand he got one now. The selecting chapters will probably be created after the who's next boy faceless teasers appear. Yes, I probably told you already, but I will be revealing the boys through the ongoing story to simulate them like selecting them one by one like with Loona. So don't worry if your boy doesn't get chosen (which I'm not ready for), he'll be around for quite a while. Also sorry for the long delay, I'm a bit rusty in writing so I hope this is still okay! Also if you are interested, check this out! It's a place where I'll drop fun chapters about sunlight entertainment that don't really fit in this, adora's or necalli's stories.