Blankness

One of These Nights

Jungkook woke up with the sunlight creeping inside his room. His head was a bit dizzy, he felt wanting to eat some painkillers, but his oldest brother had hid it for his sakes. He massaged his temple as descended from his bed, reaching the cold tile floor. His toes curled up, flinching by the coldness. He bit his lower lips, staring hard to the floor. He didn't understand why he acted that way, but he couldn't let his body to touch it.

"Hey, you have up?" the voice startled the youngest. His brother, with casual clothes and boxer, entered his room, smiling from eye to eye.

"Jin hyung has cooked something for us, let's eat," he took Jungkook's hand, pulling him to stand up. Jungkook had forgotten about his previous action and followed his older brother outside. The bickers, the noisy, the conversations filled the room. Jungkook smiled and pulled his chair, ready to get some breakfast.

"Hey little kid, did you get a nice dream?" the other brother started the conversation with him. Jungkook looked around for seconds before fixing his eyes at him, nodding his head—"Yeah, but I forget what was that,"—shrugging, he talked to other members. Jungkook teased his older brother who shorter than him and ran around the table to avoid the playful kick he deserves. He laughed as the rest had finally filled the empty space and they began to eat.

"We have a radio schedule in afternoon, so prepare yourself, our managers will come in three hours to fetch us," said the leader, he looked to s one by one, making sure they were listening to him. He was satisfied with their attention and continued to eat again.

"Radio schedule? Aren't today we having sing practice?" the rest lifted their head to look at him. Jungkook widened his eyes, anticipating their answers. But after seconds, they didn't give the youngest any reply, what they were done is exchanging glance to each other and threw the youngest a look.

"What are you talking about little kid?" the whitie brother asked him, raising one of his eyebrows. Jungkook laughed at him, taking another spoon into his mouth. "Do you guys forget about it? We have a sing practice today!" Jungkook spoke, full enthusiastic.

They exchanged another glance to each other before frowning hard. "Are you sick Jungkook?" the brother beside him placing his back hand on him. Jungkook blinked and backed away. He thought they were grouping to prank him. But today wasn't an aprilmop day, so why? He shook his head and argued about the schedule. He remembered correctly what he had said is the right one. However, everyone was looking at him in horror and worry. What's wrong with them? Jungkook didn't do anything wrong. He just said the truth.

"Look! We, together, watched their comeback yesterday. Yesterday was Tuesday, so today we have sing practice guys,"

"Jung-"

"Wait, hyung, please stop your prank, I don't like it," the guy who fetched him from his room stopped his mouth to reply. He stared at Jungkook deeply and sighed.

"We aren’t doing any prank here Jungkook..." he looked at Jungkook, smiling, "... and we watched their comeback a week ago,"

Jungkook's eyes went round. His spoon fell from his hand, it hit the floor with a loud ting. He blinked blankly, "A week ago? What... do you mean?"

"It-"

"No! No, wait, I can't take this, is this your new prank hyung? What do you mean Jimin hyung? Tell me the truth!" Jungkook snapped, pushed the table, stood up, glaring hard to the rest. He spoke his question again, with pressure in each word.

Jimin seemed confuse, like the rest, but Jungkook was more confuse with the situation. He softened his glare, trying to see what's actually going on. But, his mind couldn't grasp it. There's no clue, everything seemed absurd, he was trapped inside his own maze. "That event is happened a week ago Jungkook, you know, one of these night~," the one who isn't Jimin spoked slowly, he smiled and did the dance as he sang the lyric for seconds.

The youngest blinked at him. He recalled the memory, trying to remember something he didn't even know it exists. He frowned and yelled to his brain to work, but he found nothing. It was blank, like a new paper, "Are you okay? You go pale," Jin already had his hand around Jungkook, afraid that the youngest would suddenly fall in unconscious. But Jungkook shook his head, mumbling something about he was fine, he was okay, but that's not the reality. He was dizzy and his head hurts.

"I know this is not necessary, but if you are still thinking we playing a prank on you, I have this proof, we had done the sing practice schedule and the rest schedule a week ago," the older showed Jungkook his phone. Jungkook had expected it, he had expected the truth that had the opposite way with his. But, still, he couldn't help to go freezing in the place. There's he, wearing his favorite clothes, short pants, and his brown shoes. He was talking to the phone as Taehyung was trying to be the cameramen for a day in Jimin's one day talk show with Jungkook Jeon. They laughed together and teased each other. The video was ended with Taehyung's face appeared for some seconds and waved his hands while Jimin was running, chasing the youngest at the back.

Taehyung took off his phone, looking at Jungkook. However, the youngest didn't give him the respond that everyone needs that time. The youngest almost fell on his knees if Jin and the leader didn't grab him. He slowly exchanged his look with the members. "I-I..." Jungkook couldn't make his words come out. "I-I... I-I don't rememb-remember," he stammered, holding his soul on the both of s.

"I-I can't remember," as the words finally out, Jungkook felt his cheeks went wet.


so many JungRi in these past days adgasjdgasldlashd- I wish I can update faster oh my oh my IDK that Yeri and Dino are that close XD