Why did it have to be you

Time To Choose..

 

Chapter 8
 
Tiffany's POV
 
As Taeng and Siwon oppa left the dorm, the three girls quickly tackled me, making me fall on the bed.
 
“How are you feeling unnie?” Hyoyeon asks.
 
“I told you guys.. I'm fine~” I say, closing my eyes and rubbing my temples.
 
“You said that to Taeyeon, not to us~” Sooyoung said.
 
“I thought Taeyeon unnie knew all your secrets~ Did you tell her about your crush on Siwon oppa?” Sunny said.
 
“SUNNY!” I said, covering .
 
“YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SIWON OPPA?!” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shouted out. Then we saw the door opening slightly.
 
“Who has a crush on Siwon oppa?” Seohyun asked, surprised.
 
“Seobaby, SHHHH!” I exclaimed. She gets inside, intrigued with what she just heard.
 
The girls must've finished their walk. Yoona, Yuri and Jessica got inside the room and sat down on the floor.
 
“What's this fuss about Siwon oppa?” Yuri asked, stretching her arms.
 
“Nothing.” I answered, covering my head with the pillow.
 
“Come on, Fany~ Spill the beans~” Jessica said in English.
 
“Ooooh I know!” Sooyoung stood up and exclaimed.
 
“WHAT IS IT?” The other girls asked.
 
“Well, I saw Siwon oppa sleeping on the floor this morning and –” Sooyoung was cut off by Yoona. I threw the pillow from my head and I can see the shocked faces of the girls.
 
“WAIT. Siwon oppa was here?! How come I didn't know?!” said Yoona with a shocked expression.
 
“Yeah, Sooyoung and I carried you to the Yuri and Jessica's room after we both woke up.” I explained.
 
“Oh, so that's why I woke up in their room.” Yoona finally said, chuckling.
 
“UNNIE, CONTINUE!” Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona added.
 
“Wait, where's Hyoyeon anyway?” Sooyoung said before continuing.
 
“There she is, busy tapping away on her phone. And SHE'S SMILING.” Seohyun pointed to a very happy Hyoyeon. And then Hyo looked up.
 
“What are you guys looking at?!” Hyoyeon said, blushing.
 
“Oooooooh, who are you texting Hyoraengi?” Yuri said while walking over and sneakily taking her phone.
 
“YA!” Hyoyeon suddenly stood up.
 
“GIRRRRLSS! Hush, or I won't tell you guys anything.” I said, crossing my arms.
 
Yuri seemed to lose interest in Hyoyeon's phone and she threw it to her, with Hyoyeon mumbling a 'thank you' and going back to her own business.
 
“Unnie, continue nowwww!” Seohyun prodded.
 
“Okay fine. No interruptions this time okay?” Sooyoung said while stretching on the bed.
 
“FINE! Just continue!” The other girls, with the exception of Hyo and I, said in unison.
 
“Here it goes..”
 
Leeteuk's POV
 
I can't describe what I'm feeling right now.. Should I get mad? No.. Taeyeon's not mine anymore. I don't have the right to interfere with what she's doing, but I should at least talk to her. Although her back was facing me, I could recognize her from afar. I took a few steps in her direction but I suddenly ran and hid behind the nearest tree as soon as I saw her turn around, revealing her face smiling at Siwon. I haven't seen her smile like that in a long time.
 
“Taeyeon-ah.. What would it take to make you smile like that again?” I whispered to myself as I looked at her.
 
I whipped out my phone and unlocked the screen. Nobody seemed to know but our picture is still my wallpaper. It's been two years since we broke up. That early spring of 2010.
I opened the Contacts and looked for her name, and then I slid my thumb across the screen and dialed her number. I held the phone close to my left ear and the other line was ringing. I took a look at Taeyeon and I saw her jump up and get her phone from her pocket.
 
“Yeoboseyo? Leeteuk oppa?” Taeyeon answered. And she didn't call me Jungsoo this time..
 
“Oh, yeah.. It's me. How are you? No hangover?” I asked.
 
“Yeah. Siwon oppa brought over some hangover soup.” I saw Siwon smiling when she said that.
“Oh. Okay. That's good. I'm hanging up now, bye.” I quickly hung up and then I saw a shocked expression on her face. Although it was painful, I turned around and walked back to the dorm.
 
Siwon's POV
 
I feel so happy right now, seeing Taeyeon jump around like a little kid. She just finished talking to Leeteuk hyung and was enjoying the fresh air. She suddenly stops and sits down on the bench.
 
“Oppa, shouldn't we head home now? There are a lot of people going here already..” Taeyeon said, fixing her cap. I do the same.
 
“Okay, I'll just tell Tiffany that I'll be taking you home.” I said, getting my phone and dialing her number.
 
Tiffany's POV
 
I was halfway through my story until I heard my phone ring. Seohyun gave me my phone from on top of the dresser.
 
“Who is it?” Sunny asked.
 
“It's.. Siwon oppa.” I said, holding my breath.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
FINALLY UPDATED AFTER 34567835 years ;__; SORRY. :/ school just started here.
 
stay tuned for the next chapters though! :D