Nervousness

Time To Choose..

 

Siwon's POV

 

TAEYEON-AH! WAIT! I'm here!” I turned around and covered my eyes. Prepare to be beaten up by your crush, Choi Siwon.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I woke up to a headache and I figured it was hot so I began taking my shirt off when someone shouted and I recognized the voice. It was Siwon oppa. In my room!

 

Siwon oppa! Why are you here?” I stood and covered myself with the comforter.

 

I b-brought ha-hangover soup f-for you.” Wait, how did he know I had been drinking last night?

 

How did you know?”

 

I-I called Tiffany yesterday.” He said, still covering his eyes.

 

Ummm, oppa, you can open your eyes now.” He did and smiled. I smiled back.

 

Thanks. And I'm so sorry for scaring you.”


“It's okay. Oppa, can you wait outside? I'll change first.” He nodded and went outside.

 

OHMYGOSH. SIWON OPPA WAS IN MY ROOM! Wait. Why am I feeling like this? I snap out of it but I still feel weird. I mean, he was in my room! Did he see me in my pajamas? I quickly went to my closet and changed into another pair of nice-looking shorts. Did he see my ruffled hair? Obviously. I face palm myself and combed my hair. I tied it into a ponytail and went outside.

 

Good morning unnie!” Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny call out from the kitchen. I see Siwon and Tiffany both turn their heads. Seems like they were talking about something.

 

Good morning. Where are Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica and Yuri?” I asked.


“Oh, they went to the park so that they could exercise.” Tiffany said, smiling.

 

You should go and eat breakfast, Taeyeon.” Siwon took my hand, lead me to the kitchen and made me sit at the dining table. I saw a bowl, chopsticks and a thermos on the table. He opened it and poured some soup into my bowl.

 

This is my first time making hangover soup so I'm not sure if you would like it.” He smiled an unsure smile.

 

I tried it and tasted like the hangover soup Tiffany once made me. She also said it was her first time making hangover soup.


“It's delicious! Wow. Fany, taste this.” Tiffany went to the kitchen and tasted it.

 

WA! It tasted like the soup I made, geuchi?” Tiffany said and smiled.

 

Ne~ It does..” I glance at Siwon oppa and I see him smile at me. I smile back.

 

I hear the door open and see Sunny whisper something. Tiffany seemed to understand then left the kitchen and went inside my room. That was weird.

 

How are you feeling now?”

 

I'm feeling better. Thanks for the soup.” I said, eating another spoonful.

 

That's good. Umm, Taeyeon-ah..” Siwon oppa said, getting closer and closer to my face.

 

OMOMOMO~ What is Siwon oppa going to do?

 

Close your eyes.” Our faces are just inches away.

 

I flinch and move away. Was that a bad move?

 

O-ppa. W-hat a-are you going to do?” I said, panicking. He raises his arms and smiles.


“I'm sorry. You have eyelash hair near your eyes.” He leans in and gets the hair.

 

Oh. Thanks oppa~” OHMYGOSH. I'M SUCH A BABO! BABO BABO BABO!

 

No problem. Say, do you want to go out today? Both our groups don't have schedules so..” Oppa said with a smile.

 

Where are we going?” I asked.

 

Remember our Seoul Song filming? We're going to Han River Park.”

 

Our Seoul Song filming?” Several thoughts flash through my mind. Jungsu oppa and I were still together.

 

Flashback

 

Taeyeon's POV

Taeyeon-ah~ It's so cold..” Jungsu oppa hugged me from behind.

 

Jungsu oppa, what if people would see us?” I said, but I didn't let go of the embrace. I didn't want to.

 

Okay, I'll just let go then~” Oppa let go. He was walking away.

 

Oppa, mianhae, hajima~ Why'd you let me go?” I embraced him from behind this time.

 

I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah.. I'll never let you go..” He turned around and embraced me. We're hugging each other now. I hope we could stay like this forever.

 

My role today is a girl who has a crush on Siwon and you will be like my oppa and help me.”

 

Awww, you'll like another guy~ I'm jealous.” I look up and see that oppa is pouting. I tiptoe and then kiss his lips and look down immediately. I secretly look up and see him smiling~

 

Ani, I'll still like you oppa. Come on, let's go to our filming set.” I lead him to our set.

 

End of Flashback

 

Taeyeon, are you okay?” Siwon oppa said, waving his hands in front of me.

 

Huh? Ne, I'm okay.”

 

Do want to go? Because, if you don't want to, it's okay with me.”

 

Ani oppa, it's okay with me. I'll just change my clothes and we'll go.” I smiled and got off my seat.

 

Okay. I'll wait for you.” He smiles and waves goodbye.

 

Kim Taeyeon, are you falling for him?

 

I open the door and Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon fall to the floor. I see Tiffany sitting on the bed, obviously enjoying everything. I was shocked and they got up and went inside the room. I close the door and fold my hands, facing the girls.

 

What exactly were you doing behind the door?” I said, smirking.

 

Umm, we were umm..” Sunny stammers and Sooyoung continues.

 

Stretching! We were stretching, right Hyoyeon?” Soo immediately looks at Hyoyeon. She nods and begins to do stretching.

 

Is that so, Tiffany?” I glance at Tiff, who is surprised.

 

Don't lie to me~” I waved my index finger back and forth.

 

Taeng.. Yeah, they were spying at you.” Fany says.

 

UNNIE!” The three girls say in chorus.

 

I won't punish any of you, don't worry.” I say and head to the closet, took a nice sweater and jogging pants then changed.

 

Where are you going, unnie?” Sunny asks with her aegyo.

 

To Han River Park.” I say, smiling.

 

Oooh, with Siwon oppa?” Hyo asks.

 

Eung~” I tie my hair into a ponytail and grab a jacket and a cap.

 

Unnie, I think Siwon oppa likes you, don't you think, Tiffany unnie?” Sooyoung asks, snapping Fany out of a trance she seemed to be in.

 

HUH? Oh, yeah. I think so too.” She says with a smile and goes back to whatever trance she was in.


“Fany-ah, are you okay?” I ask. What's wrong with her these days?

 

Hmm? Ne, gwaenchanha. I'm okay.” She says the second 'I'm okay' in English.

 

I'll talk to you later, Fany-ah. Unnie is leaving now, bye-bye~” I wave at them and leave the room.

 

Done preparing?” Siwon oppa stood up from the sofa he was sitting on and fixed himself. I look at the dining table and see that it is clean. Siwon oppa must have cleaned while I was changing.

 

Ne.” I put on the cap and smile at oppa. He smiles back.

 

Do we have to go undercover?” He asks and I nod.

 

Of course oppa, for the image of both of our groups.” I smile and fix my hair.

 

Ahh, of course. Always the leader.” He smiles back and opens the door for me and we both go outside. We hear the security lock sound and head downstairs.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah? so how was it? :) if you want more, subscribe and comment! i really appreciate comments with constructive criticism :))) dasi hanbeon jal butakdeurimnida!