002. silver summer savory.

amor fati

silver summer savory.

"emotional, sensitive interest."

----------------------------------------------------

it was not until the next week did she find out his name. a circle was formed with her friends in the middle. excitement filled the space between the girls as each one of them talked in rapid succession. her eyes seemed to never leave the floor, her thoughts wandering to the faceless being that floated among the others.

no matter how much she tried, the boy seemed to be to never a few seconds away from thoughts. every mistaken sight of him only triggered more hope inside of her to see him again. what was he like? was he also thinking about her too?

"a boy in black helped me.." even though her friend didn't indicate who this mysterious boy was, something within her knew that it was him. butterflies bubbling inside her, she forced her lips shut, waiting to ask her impending question.

"what's was his name?" she asked with curiosity oozed into your voice. sly smiles appeared on a couple of her friends' faces, the gears in their heads moving. but she could care less about what they thought.

jeon
jungkook

smile boy. she would call him. the name of the faceless stranger. a smile hung on her face for the rest of the day. she repeated his name time and time again, feeling every syllable of his name roll on her lips.

and she thought his name was beautiful.