001: pink daffodil.

amor fati

🥀   pink daffodil.

"childish, immature beginnings."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

she was eighteen years old when she met him for the first time.

the first year of university brought with it emotions that came with anything unfamiliar. the swirl of nervousness with a splash of excitement and a pinch of anticipation cling to every fiber of her being as her steps took to her first class. it was only by accident did her eyes fell on him. her eyes had only wandered for numbers before looking up at a being blocking the number of the next classroom.

the shape of him held a sense of familiarity that stuck out from the newness of the others. her eyes held its stare at the black t-shirt that seemed to fit him perfectly, trying to desperately to soak up the aura of him. as if he had felt her presence behind, his heels turned, his eyes finally meeting hers.

exhilarating was the only word that she could come with to describe the moment.

the epitome of perfection. how the light seemed to hit his styled hair at the perfect angle so that even his black hair looked like gold specks were scattered among the strands. his eyes were a milky brown endless pit that seemed to drown her the more that she stared. that smile that he flashed, white teeth and all, to her friends that stood centimeters from her.

but not toward her.

as quickly as he appeared, he dissolved into the crowd of people, giving her side a quick nod. only the sounds of his footstep hinted at his presence in the hall. the beat of his steps against the tiles matched the one that lingered in her chest. her eyes, unable to tear away from his receding form, could only stare. only the light touch of her friend's arm on her skin brought her back from her trance.

that was him.