3.

don't write for me ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook never came to the meeting. Hoseok told her than Jimin didn’t want him to go because he would never hear the end of it about Seulgi. 

 

Her unnie forgave her very quickly: she only had to buy some food and went to the SM building to do it. It was weird going there while she now had a contract with another company. But everybody she met was cheering at her, some of her dongsaeng even asked to bring BTS autographs next time she came back. 

 

When she arrived at her job this day, she felt something weird would happen and not only because she had to meet with two BTS members. However, she began her day with a session with the girls about what would probably be their face B. 

 

Yejin, the leader and the member with the most significant authority problem had been a real pain in the for three hours. She didn’t know how the company chose this girl as the leader with an attitude like this. Did Nam-Joon sunbae was like this when he was still a trainee? 

She took a break from her small office and closed her eyes the moment she sat down: she just needed some peace for a few minutes. 

 

But the door opened.

 

And a voice she didn’t want to hear began to speak.

 

“Hello Yerim, sorry to bother you…” 

 

She straightened herself, sending a glare in the direction of Jungkook. However, her face lightened up when she saw Taehyung behind him. 

 

“I hope this glare wasn’t for me, Yeriminie”

“Obviously not, oppa, I just had a hard morning.”

 

She looked at Jungkook, even if she didn’t want it and saw dark in his eyes. This day began to be more and more strange. She knew he couldn’t be jealous, and she wasn’t so important. So she agreed with herself that he didn’t want to see one of his hyung close to a girl and how the fans would deal with this. 

 

“So why are you here?” She asked directly to Taehyung because she couldn’t look at Jungkook.

 

“Our manager told us you would help for their mixtape (looking at Jungkook). Jimin hasn’t finished his practice for the moment, so I designed myself looked at your work.”

 

“I thought we have a meeting at the end of the day.” Now she had to look at Jungkook, expecting an answer from him. His eyes were everywhere except on her. 

 

“Another thing happened in our planning at this time,” the youngest claimed after taking a seat. “We only have around two hours and hyung is still not here.” 

 

She understood than Jungkook wanted to be anywhere but here. She didn’t ask to be here. Yeah, they were senior in her field, but she could have met other producers or songwriters from Big Hit. She already knew how it worked when members of the same group decided to write a song. Maybe SM Entertainment didn’t let their idol produce or write a lot but some of them did and some of them…

 

She understood she was crying when she felt something wet on her cheek. It’s not like she didn’t want to think about him but it was still really hard to do it without crying. 

 

If Taehyung and Jungkook saw her tears, they didn’t say anything. Even after five years, everybody still remembered how she was close with her sunbae. She couldn’t write a song for almost eighteen months because he was the one to support her the most about it. And she thought that comfort wouldn’t be there for anybody.

Now when she worked on a new song, she still felt a little weird at first, asking herself what he would think about it. 

 

“Sorry guys, I couldn’t stop myself, and I didn’t see the clock. Are you OK Yerim?” questioned Jimin just after entering the room. 

 

“Yeah, everything is OK. I was just thinking about something, and I couldn’t control it.” None of the guys said something. “But we can check a little if you still want,” she claimed with a smile as nothing happened.

 

Jimin agreed with a nod, and he started explaining to her how he began writing by himself some songs for the last few years. 

 

“The rap line has always been the most proactive members to write and produce songs” almost regretted Taehyung. “So Jungkook and Jimin want to write and produce their mixtape, but they won’t say no to help, except the rap-line hyungs.” 

 

“You invited Yerim to this meeting hyung” grumbled Jungkook. 

 

“Don’t be an maknae, we all know her works and how he would fit well with the two of you. It is why I asked for her help”. 

 

Jungkook didn’t say anything about Yerim for the time left. They worked the four of them in a dense atmosphere, mostly because of the youngest. After more than two hours of work, they have some guidelines for a song. 

 

The youngest was the first to leave the room, without a glance to Yerim. Jimin sent her a comforting smile, and Taehyung even gave her a tap on the head after whispering: “he’s not really an .” 

 

~ ~ ~

 

From Taehyung  

~ Can you stop being an with Yerim? 

~ It begins to be really weird  ~ Did you have a crush on her in the past?

~ I already know the answer ~ So please maknae, be kind to her ~ Or I will tell her what you had in your room in the past

 

From Jungkook 

~ Shut up

 

From Taehyung 

~ So I can send this picture to Yerim?

File jointed: Picture of Jungkook looking at someone

 

From Jungkook 

~ I don’t know what you talking about

 

From Taehyung 

~ Please don’t play dumb with me maknae 

~ We all know who you were looking at and it was not IU sunbae

 

~ ~ ~

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter