She misses her

She loves her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She misses her sometimes.

 

When she found out Sana knew, she hated her. She hated her loyalty. She hated her indecision. 

 

That's what Sana had dumbed it down to. 

 

Loyalty and indecision.

 

She ruined Momo's life because of loyalty and indecision. 

 

And Momo hated her for it. She destroyed every piece of Sana she could find. She ripped down photos, packed up sweaters and texted Dahyun to pick up the "trash." 

 

Dahyun never came.

 

She left the bag next to Mina's old converse. Both laces untied, tucked perfectly inside each shoe, waiting to be knotted into a pretty white bow. 

 

She couldn't bring herself to move them. To touch them. 

 

So they sat there. Next to the heavy black bag full of polaroids, stuffed animals Sana had talked the carnival attendee into giving them and Dahyun's old magician hat. 

 

She didn't want to look at that either.

 

Not when she could still see the oversized hat slumping over Mina's eyes. 

 

Not when she could still feel Mina's skin against her palm as she pushed it back. 

 

It took her three weeks to get back into her normal routine. 

 

It helped when Chaeyoung called. Told her she missed her. That she was welcome by her's anytime. Momo almost cried. 

 

Her friends at the dance studio told her they missed her too. Said they didn't know how they went so long without her choreography. They never asked why she was gone. They never asked why Momo ran out when Mina walked in.

 

If Momo was honest she would admit she knew the girl was going to be there. That a small part of her hoped to run into the other woman. 

 

At least Momo only lied to herself.

 

She cried for the firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter