It's time...Time to forget and be happy.

behind this smile,Is a broken heart..

 

it's been six months after Sandeul's death.you still can accept that he left you..you met a guy.who is part of a band named BOYFRIEND.he's with your bestfriend,Kwangmin.he doesn't know about your past.even the other members.you've given them a good impression.They thought your Not carrying any problems In your back,but behind the smile your showing,is a Broken heart..

 

 

You became friends with  Boyfriend.They helped you moved on.Since your under the same company,You have a very tight reletionship.

 

You Also,Became close with Jeongmin.He has feelings for you.you get closer every minute,every second,everyday.And because of that,you start to 

develop Feelings for him,Too.And,One day,You had a heart to heart talk with jeongmin.and you started to Bring up sandeul.Accidentally.(well,he doesn't know anything about him.)

 

You: Well,i had a Boyfriend..But...He..Nevermind.*you look away with teary eyes*

Jeongmin: He what?...

You: nothing.I shouldn't Have brought this Topic up..*tering*

Jeongmin: COme on.You can tell me anything.

You: well...he..died.In an accident.With me.i survived.but he didn't..*Breaks into tears.* i moved on already.But everytime i Bring it up with someone accidentaly,I break into tears and Feel like our love was wasted because of one accident..

Jeongmin: Ohhhh..i'm sorry to hear that..Now stop crying..I konw he wants you to be happy.And you've moved on.right?

You: But...It's hard to keep a smile in my face every single day.I'm tired of keeping a Fake smile.But...

Jeongmin: But what?...

You: Nevermind.I don't think i should said this..

Jeongmin: But...I have sumething to tell you too..

You: what is it?..

Jeongmin: I...

You: I?...

Jeongmin: Like you...

You: *shocked* i..do like you too...

Jeongmin: really?! *grinns*

You; yeah.*turns red*

Jeongmin: But..I can wait for the right time when you know..

You: Can you?..

Jeongmin: i don't think so..But i'll try.

You: You might not have to.

Jeongmin: Really?! *happy*

You: Yea.

Jeongmin: *smiles Ear-to-ear*

You: ahhhhhhhhhh! Kyeoptaaaa~ *hugs him and whispers* i made my decision...your not gonna wait anymore~ 

Jeongmin: Saranghae!

You: nado.~

Kwangmin: you love birds.Shut up now..Your making my head hurt..Aish..

You and Jeongmin: Mianhae..*laughs*

 

 

 

ANNYEONG! I UPDATED AGAIN! SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE.AISH I DIDN'T KEPT MY PROMISE.=__________=

MIANHAE!~ :( I HAVE MY EXAMS UNTIL WEDNESDAY..SO.I'LL TRY MY BEST!~