why didn't you kept your promise?...

behind this smile,Is a broken heart..

~FLASHBACK 6 months ago~

it was your 5th Monthsary with Sandeul.You are just on your way to your home then suddenly...

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!~* you bumped into a Truck.You were both bleeding.but his Bleeding was worst.Because he tried to protect you.

Minutes later,An ambulance came.

While you were in the ambulance,You heard Sandeul speak.

Sandeul: M..mi..minkyung!? are..you...Okay?....

You: nae oppa.*cries* 

 

~you loved him so much.so much that you wanted to marry him.~

 

Sandeul: *wipes your tears* Sa...ranghae...

You: *cries Even more* Ya oppa!! What are you trying to say?!...

 

You reach the hospital.

 

The doctor tries everything..Then the doctor called you..

 

Doctor: Miss minkyung,Mr.sandeul wants to see you.

You; nae..

 

You reach The Room.

 

You see him,Suffering..Your heart breaks Into pieces just seeing him like that..

 

You: oppa...*Cries*

Sandeul: *Holds your cheek* stop crying..I dont want to see you cry when i pass out..

you: OPPA! what are you saying?! *cries Your heart out*

Sandeul: *kisses you* i....i...want you to be happy...FInd someone to make you happy..Like what i made you happy...live a Life full of love and happiness..

Sa....sa...Ranghae..

*you see the thingy that tells you if the patient is dying or not*

You: oppa!! Oppa!! no please....Dont leave me yet...*cries*

Doctors: The patient!! CLEAR! 

 

the doctor did everything...But...

 

Doctor: Time of death: 3:45 Am..Sorry miss Minkyung..

~your heart breaks into pieces...you didn't know what do do with yourself..~

 

You: *cries* Oppa!! ya!! Sandeul-ah...Your so unfair..you left me..You told me you wouldn't.But you did!!...Nae oppa..i promise to try to be happy...i promise...

 

You send a text message to Your best friend,Kwangmin..

 

To: Kwangminnie~

From; minkyung^^

Kwangminnie oppa....i got into an accident....with sandeul..

and..he's gone..Oppa please Go here..Please..

 

 

Minutes later..Kwangmin arrives..And sees you crying...And he hugs you..

 

You: oppa...He's gone...He left me...

Kwangmin: shhhh..everythings gonna be fine....

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's been six months after Sandeul's death.you still can accept that he left you..you met a guy.who is part of a band named BOYFRIEND.he's with your bestfriend,Kwangmin.he doesn't know about your past.even the other members.you've given them a good impression.They thought your Not carrying any problems In your back,but behind the smile your showing,is a Broken heart..

 

 

 

 

 

 

heyyy! this is another fanfic of mine!~ Comment below if you like it! and! Subscribe to this story and suscribe to me,as well. i promise to update soon.(tomorrow i promise!)

i don't treat you as my subscribers only.Duh your the reason why i continue writing Stories! i love you,my subscribers! <3