chapter 2 Oblivious

Vendetta

Kjk was oblivious to any threat that maybe posed by that Man. Unknown to his intentions kjk proceeded with his life. He met with Haha to deal with his restaurant's business. He hung out with kwangsoo when they had time on his schedule. As usual, kjk spent his midnights at the gym with his gym buddies and treasured friends. After shoots of running man he tried to spend as much time as could be possible with ji hyo and jae suk. In short, he was oblovious. He wasn't thinking ahead of time. He was just living his life to its best.

After the night (when he went to their hangout place with his niece) kjk could feel a sense of foreboding. Everything seemed too good, too happy for his liking. It wasn't that he was complaining that things had started to go his way. But without any obstacles things seemed to flow out. His business venture seemed to be flourishing. He had started out a Naver variety show with haha, it was also progressing smoothly. Even RM ratings seemed to have improved to double digits. His album preparations seemed to be done easily. Kjk couldn't help himself from wondering why all this was happening so quickly, so easily. Call it a veteran's intuition or a man who has experienced tougher times at a younger age, he knew something was about to mess up badly into ugly.

But he sure was unaware of the presence of that Man.

The Man seemed to have clocked round kjk's home, his workplace, both studio and RM shoots, his hangouts, both gym and relaxation. He was now fully acknowledged of who was close to kjk, who was just a friend, just a colleague, more than brother, more than family. He was about to go all out with his plan. He would torture kjk to his limits, break him down, build up his hopes and then crush them hard, so that he could enjoy kjk suffering. He would not kill kjk, as death would be an easy way out for him. He will make him suffer, watch his loved ones suffer and die at his watch. What else could be more satisfying than watching your most hated enemy suffer at your mercy.

__________________________

Kwangsoo was at his movie location, and was having a break. When he was about to enter his van he felt a strong shove that knocked him in the door of the van. A hand steadied him but as soon as he turned to see the cause of collision, the person disappeared. Not into thin air, but just walked away from him as fast as possible. Kwangsoo a bit hurt from the strong push couldn't hold himself upright properly, it was beyond him to chase that person. So he called out for the person, but got no reply. Kwangsoo's manager seeing him in a disheveled form rushed to his aid. "What happened kwangsoo shi?" Kwangsoo tried to brush it off saying he was fine, but the red blood on his chin and the stain on his shirt was enough proof he had hurt himself. "You call this being okay. Look at yourself you are obviously hurt. How can you be so careless. You don't even bleed at RM shoot, but here when there is no physical activity you are bleeding!

The barge of words hit kwangsoo hard and the pain in his jaw was unbearable. Couple the two things and you could feel yourself being smothered by excess care. "I'm fine, I told you. I just lost my balance and hit my face with the door. Is it too much to ask for some help, rather than you scolding me." Realizing his mistake, the manager quickly took kwangsoo inside and wiped his wound and applied some medicine. It wasn't half as bad as the blood made it seem. But the pain was real. Kwangsoo couldn't finish his schedule because the wound was easily visible. The next shoot wasn't until next weekend. 

Because of the ruckus caused at the film shoot, kwangsoo couldnt bring himself to reveal that a person pushed him and not because he felt fatigued and lost balance. Seeming to realize that people around him are too worried, he didn't want to worry them more. So he let go of the fact and After all it was just a simple push. No intentions behind it. Right? He knew he was telling himself lies, but he couldn't get all worked up over a small push. It wasn't as if it was someone trying to kill him. Big deal. Toughen up. Move on. 

At the same day as kwangsoo's incident, Haha's restaurant suddenly had a lot of commotion going on. What was it?