Chapter 1: Taeyang Before he was Famous

Taeyang Life Before Becoming an Artist

Taeyang also known as Dong Young Bae wasn't a profeessional singer when he was little and had a rough but good childhood.  He and G-Dragon also known by his real name Kwon Jiyoung were best of friends when YG put them together.  But Kwon Jiyoung had lots of talent and thats why YG chose G-Dragon to join but Taeyang is a different story.  Taeyang was a fun kid who liked to eat street food and liked to wear hats but he also never had a girlfriend until you know when Min Hyo Rin came along but thats for later.  Taeyang had described his life as perfect but happy.  Taeyang appeared in music video of A- Yo and then was discovered by YG originally G-Dragon and Taeyang were supposed to come out as a two man group called GDYB( I think).  And been training under YG ever since they were twelve.  Taeyang had become a singing prodigy.  Until YG decided they couldn't do it themselves so then he found and added four more people for vocals.  Daesung, Seungri and Top but their was another member until he dropped out and then it became 5 instead of 6.  Taeyang didn't seem to roll with the idea that he and gd had been training with him for 6 years and were finally were going debut until YG added 3 more people who didn't have any training but were good vocalists.  G-dragon was the most upset.  Taeyang and G-Dragon and the rest of Big bang then debuted in 2006 but had lots of hard things to go through like hunger and maintaining a diet.