An Excerpt of The Epilogue I Would Never Write

An Excerpt Of My Life That He Would Never Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minah absentmindedly walks around the area, a bottle of soju in her right hand, and her gown in another hand. Her mind is dizzy but she doesn't give a flying now. Maybe right now, the two lovebirds are having the time of their lives.


 

Blergh, she vomits just thinking about it.


 

She has no definite destination, she's walking in the middle of the night, enjoying the fresh air. She's crisscrossing because she cannot, for the life of her, think or even walk straightly.


 

She is enjoying walking while smiling, yelling “Freedom!”, when a motorcycle happens to pass her by which sends her into a frenzy scare, hand clutching her chest, her soju bottle is broken on the ground. She cries like a baby, looking at the bottle.


 

“Soju!” She yells, crawling at the broken shards of the bottle. “You!” She angrily turns to the person who is currently taking off the helmet. The guy is taken aback by her brash word. “Look what you did to my bottle!” She cries harder, completely sitting on the ground.


 

The guy sits beside her. “What's wrong?” He looks gorgeous.

 

Wait, what? Gorgeous? Tsk, Seungcheol looks more gorgeous, though. Minhyun certainly is.


 

“My best friend got married!”


 

“And?”


 

“Well, hi hello I'm in love with that bastard! Seriously! Twe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter