My baby!

Just In Love With You

"MY BABY!!" yelled Hyeon RIn's mother as Hyeon Rin ran over to hug her and her father.

"I'm so happy to be back home"

"We're happy to have you here!!" she pulled away from the hug and looked into her dear daughter's eyes; something she hadn't done in years.

"So, appa will take your bags to your room, and ill tell you whats happening. Starting tomorrow, you will help us in the boutique. Not too hard of a job, mostly just as a cashier and helper. Ne?"

"Ne." Hyeon Rin nodded excitedly. Even if it was work, it didn't matter because she was back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next Morning------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BUT HYUNGGG. WAEYO!" whined an upset Changmin. Jaejoong's girlfriend's birthday was coming up and Jaejoong wanted to take him shopping, another thing Changmin disliked, shopping for women. He flinched when Jaejoong's hand smacked the back of his head.

"Aigo, so disrespectful." He chuckled, "It's not that bad just come to the boutique with me and we'll choose a dress or something for Aihyun. You don't have to do anything but tag along."

"Then why can't Yunho hyung come along!~ I want to stay home!" he said, sulking his way to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think about this one yeobo?" Changmin watched a couple pick out couple sweaters. My gosh, just pick one already. Why do you even want one? isn't even cute...... he thought, making a disgusted face.

"Hey! Do you think I should get her pink or yellow?" Jaejoong held up a two cardigans, hoping the maknae would tell him which he would choose.

"Mmmm....I don't know.....they're both ugly...." Changmin laughed a bit when he saw his hyung frown, even though he didn't like shopping, he enjoyed picking on his hyungs. "Aigoo! Changmin-ah!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, may I help you?" Hyeon Rin came up to the pair and bowed. Her dark brown hair was tied up in a loose bun, and she wore a light blue sweater with white jeans, a daring look for winter season. Changmin stopped teasing Jaejoong when he heard the soft voice. He turned around and noticed it was the girl from the coffee shop.

"Ah! Ne! I'm trying to find something for my girlfriend....I like this one but I don't know what to choose...." He held up the cardigans to show her. Hyeon Rin went over to show Jaejoong the rack of colors and Changmin stood along a rack of jumpers, prentending to take interest.

hmm......this is more than once that i've seen her....she has a nice body actually....is she a foreigner? her korean sounds off....naw....its pretty good.....that blue sweater suits her well. keke, its blue, my favorite color. snap out of it Changmin! wait, is this like in the dramas? is she like my soulmate or something.....ya.....im an idiot.

"Hey Changmin, let's go." Jaejoong motioned to the door and in his hand were bags.

"Kamsahamnida! Please come again!" Hyeon Rin bowed and smiled.

Dammit! She has a cute eyesmile too!

"Yah! Let's go!" Jaejoong hit Changmin with a bag and told him to hurry up. Hyeon Rin held in a laugh and Changmin cursed his hyung silently for embarrassing him.