Bonjour Corée

Just In Love With You

9/2/2012:

Today I am leaving Paris to go back to Korea. I've finished my studies here and my mother suggested I come back to work in her boutique. I think it's a fantastic idea. I miss my home, friends, and parents. Paris is a beautiful city, my second home in fact....but I miss Korea. Well, I better start packing! My plane leaves tomorrow.

A plus~

Hyeon Rin.

==========================================================================================================

"Hyeon Rin-ah!~" Eun Hwan yelled across the airport when she saw her best friend, Hyeon Rin. She caught her gaze and ran over to her, jumping in her arms to hug her.

"Kyaaaa!~ Annyeong Hyeon Rin! I'm so happy you are here!!" they giggled and spun around.

"I'm happy to be here too!" she grinned and tilted her head when she saw Eun Hwan chuckle a little.

"What?"

"You're Korean....." she giggled "You sound funny" Hyeon Rin smacked her arm playfully.

"Yah....I've been in France for 5 years okay" they smiled and headed out to Eun Hwan's car. Once in the car, they decided to go to Hyeon Rin's favorite cafe to celebrate her homecoming then head to her parents house. Hyeon Rin stepped out the car and spread her arms out wide.

"Ahhhh~ Fresh Korean air." she walked in with Eun Hwan and looked curiously at the menu. As they ordered someone came into the cafe; Changmin and Yoochun. Changmin was in his usual "dont look at me unless you have food" mood. Yoochun dragged him along to get coffee for everyone at 9 am, precious time that Changmin could use to be sleeping he thought. But that morning, a petite figure with chocolate brown curls caught his eye. He looked closely at the girl and chuckled. Aniyo Changmin, not worth your time. he thought and watched her walk out of the cafe.