Chapter II

If You Love Me Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV :

Once I got home, I met a strange lady walking out of the front door. She was wearing a bit of clothes in such a cold weather. I sighed as I already knew why she was here, even though it's my first time seeing her.

"You must be Yoongi.. right?" I heard  her say as she walked past me.

" uh.. Yeah it's me,perhaps.. do I know you?" I questionned as I removed my earphones. How does she know my name?

"No, That's not the case..but I've  heard a lot about you from your father, he is really proud of you."

"Is that so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"of course, He talks about your musical talent all the time, he even told me that you're a piano prodidgy" she faked being amazed.

"I played the piano since a young age" I replied.

"That's cute" she giggle fakely.

How disgusting, she is one of my father's women indeed. Just what does he see in them? 

"ah..I'm really sorry, I gotta go now I have an extremely busy schedule, you know, but you definetly have to play a piece for me next time, okay?" she winked before walking away.

I watch her leave in that disgusting strut of hers.

", don't tell me what to do" I spoke, almost talking to myself as I unlocked the door.

Third person's POV :

Yoongi went to his room straight away, avoiding to meet with his father, it's not like he hated him, but he prefered to interact less with that man.

Suddently, He bumped into someone causing them both to fall on the stairs.

"Hyung.. watch out, It really hurts"

 the guy groaned holding his head.

"Jungkookie, sorry, I was in a rush.."

 Yoongi said lifting his eyes to his brother.

"That's strange.. I keep bumping into people today" The older mumbled

"Huh..what are you saying?" 

"It's nothing, are you okay?"

yoongi asked, eyes filled with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just don't climb the stairs running like that, look, my hair is all ruined." The younger pouted.

Yoongi took a glance and noticed that  his brother was all dressed up.

"Hey, little brat, are you perhaps going on a date?" he .

kookie's face turned a deep shade of red at the sudden question of his brother.

"That's not it, hyung.. I'm going out with my friends, it's friday night after all." Jungkook explained with a wide smile.

Yoongi chuckled, this was his first time hearing Jungkook talk about his friends. He knew that his brother was always shy and never enjoyed meeting people, he seemed lonely to him, which made Yoongi worry all the time. He doesn't recall a single time where Jungkook brought a friend home or went out on weekends. So seeing Jungkook happy about going out with his friend made Yoongi's heart flutter.

"Aigoo, my Kookie is finally opening up to the world" Yoongi flashed his genuine smile pulling his brother into his embrace.

"You should come along too, hyung" Jungkook suggested.

"Not today, I should be studying. Exams would pile up so soon. You go and enjoy your time" Yoongi patted his soft hair before the younger left.


Yoongi went to his room upstairs and threw his backpack on the bed, then he sat on the edge to do his homework.

Once he opened his bag, a strange notebook caught his attention. 

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at the unfamiliar item, but he let out a soft chuckle as soon as he remembered the incident from earlier. 

Out of boredom a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter