chapter I

If You Love Me Let Me Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

y/n POV:

The gentle sun rays penetrating through the window had disturbed my peaceful sleep.
I shifted to my right enjoying the soft breeze.

I threw my arms in the air as i yawned. I rubbed my eyes and was completely wide awake when when I looked Through
the window.The weather today seemed to be nice. There is just something about fresh starts that makes me oddly happy...

Up till i looked at the damned clock to my right.

", I overslept"

No way! This was supposed to be a fresh start. I don't wanna begin a new school year by oversleeping.

It's not like i really cared much about school. I wasn't always motivated to study, but i had to work hard for the sake of my mom, I didn't enjoy hanging with the people there either. But, what made me wait for school and anticipate it so much, Is the fact that I'm going to be joining the musical club.

I jumped off my bed in a hurry and threw on some decent clothes. I managed to arrange my hair in a high ponytail, then I  staffed some textbooks in my backpack. I didn't know if they were even relevent to the materials I'm gonna study today.

I tiptoed my way to the kitchen, not wanting to disturb my mom's sleep, before remembering that unlike me, she must be already at work by now.
being the harworking and devoted woman she was, she had left early. 

I was lucky, because if she found out that i overslept, she would start an endless round of nagging.

My mom is a teacher, and she ptobably thinks that life revolves around teaching, learning, school, and of course good grades. She had always wanted me to excel at school, even if that means neglecting everything else.

If I get good marks, she would be all sweet and kind, spoiling me with treats and spending time with me. If I do otherwise, then she would show me her other side. The one that i fear the most.
she'd start yelling, breaking stuff and she would even beat me. Sometimes I wonder wether she does love me, I'm her daughter after all. 

But after every fight, she'd try to mend the situation by saying empty excuses like :

" It's because I care about you that I treat you that way"
or "I acted like that because I love you"..

Bull.

Finally, Igrabbed my coffee, and ran towards the school like there's no tomorrow.

***

 

Third person's POV :

y/n kept running till she almost reached the school's gate. Suddenly, someone bumped into her.

"Ah really! why do i have to go through this ?"

she sighed as she saw the coffee splashed all over her shirt. The hot liquid made her skin shiver. She lifted her head to see a blond guy standing before her. He had coffee all over his clothes too.

"Hey! can't you open your eyes!"

She shouted while sending glares to the teenage boy.

"Now it is my fault? who the heck runs while holding coffee?" 

he yelled back frowning at the big brown spot that formed in the middle of his fairly white shirt.

" Yes! then who's fault is it? you're the one roaming aimlessly bumping into people" 

"This litt-" 

He managed to say to the girl but he only got interrupted by her.

"look, I don't have time to waste with someone like you. but i will let you know that you deserve this cause you're such a little brat"

she said while walking away

"How rude! how dares she talk to me like that" he muttered

"Hey! wait i'm not done with you! get back here" he called her but she simply ignored him and kept walking away.

y/n walked into the sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter