A Plan Starts To Form.....

A Slice Of Cheesecake, A Slice Of Life

Friday Night, December 15th, 9:35 pm,Your Apartment

The night sky was a calm cobalt blue as traffic continued its noisy fanfare beneath it.People bustled about, buying last minute Christmas presents as young couples flittered around, laughing and talking it up as street fares performed for tips, making the nightlife as festive as possible on the countdown to the big day.

You sat at your desk in your room, resting your head in your hands, envious of the people outside that were living their lives as normal human beings. Before you on the table, your laptop's lit-up screen cast its reflection throughout the room as you were monitoring your boys, Best Absolute Perfect, latest's comeback.

Normally, you thought of yourself as a big sister and confidant to the group, considering that you also accidentally uncovered their secret of their superpowers, and they were as affectionate of you as you were fond of them. You also were aware that comeback time was a particularly stressful time, and so you tried your best to stay out of their way while they focused on their work, but you had heard of the uproar surrounding their latest music video and decided to investigate for yourself.

Between practicing for comeback shows, developing his superpowers as the Kekemato's chosen Guardian of Sound, MC-ing on radio shows, and doing variety programs as well as his musical "Elvis", Jung Daehyun only filmed 65% of B.A.P's comeback video. All of his close-up shots were him, but some hardcore fans did research and discovered that the 'Daehyun' in the dancing and night time scenes was actually a back-up dancer with similar proportions and features to the powerhouse vocalist. Daehyun became  the sole target for the hatred of 'fans' who felt betrayed that he and TS would advertise and try to sell a video when all of the members were not in it.

You sighed as you mentally switched to your basic Korean skills and scrolled through the comments on various social media pages:

"Oh my god that  Jung Daehyun is a traitor!!!"

"I know, right?!How dare he substitutes himself out of the music video whilst his teammates do all of the REAL work and choreography!!!"

"He should just stay in the musical world, since that's what he really wants to do-from now on I am no longer his fan!!!"

"His skin is too dark anyway-not appropiate for a REAL Korean man anyways!!!"

That last one actually had you slam your laptop shut and toss it onto your bed in anger, Oh my ing god, if I had superpowers of my own I'd have- you caught yourself from finishing that thought, and took a deep breath to calm yourself down. Evil thoughts won't get me anywhere; there's someone who needs positive thoughts right now.

Your anger simmered down to sadness as you thought of your charming Busan friend, the one whom,arguably, was the most caring towards his fans out of the band. When he wasn't doing things with s or visiting his niece, Daehyun was constantly talking about his fans and how great they were, thanking them for all of their support, telling them to eat and get home safely after they come and watch his performances. Dropping songs dedicated to his fans, leaving them fighting messages for getting through their work and college exams, the list went on.

Your eyes watered up as the sadness clenched your heart in a vise; you could only imagine Daehyun, sitting alone somewhere and reading some of the more hateful comments to himself in Korean-fluently...

Standing up and clipping your phone off its charger, you unlocked the screen and began going though your contacts, Hmm, if I remember correctly, then Bang Yongguk is at a press conference for the album in Malaysia, Yoo Youngjae and Kim Himchan are doing their local radio show, and Moon Jongup is teaching the new back-up dancers the latest routines, leaving........Zelo!!!

Scrolling through still, you couldn't help but smile as your finger hovered the name "Baby Giraffe" and you hit the green phone icon next to the number. B.A.P's maknae. As faithfully loyal as he was freaking tall, you knew that Choi Junhong would help you with anything you needed, and as the ringer went off in your ear a plan began brewing in your head.

Sure enough, on the third ring he picked up the phone, "Hiiiiiiii ______-noona!!!What's up?" You chuckled as there were soft sounds of booshboosh and piffpiff in the background, as well as people yelling and cheering, "Hello Junnie, are you having fun at the arcade?"

The rapper laughed, "Yeah, it's pretty cool here-you should come out and meet us here!!!I am out with my homies-drink with us maybe?" You laughed as you realize that he was speaking to you in English, and your heart grew warm at the fact that he still was keeping up his studies and wanting to communicate in another language, "Sorry darling, maybe another time. Actually, I wanted Dae- I mean, I wanted Smiling Bobcat's address, can you give it to me?" You refrained from saying Daehyun's name over the phone, as a slightly paranoid Youngjae(with a laughing Himchan and  Jongup in the near background) had one day in their practice room told you that the government could be secretly listening to their phone calls, and to not mention anyone's names unless it was for polite conversation. True to your word, you only used their code name whenever you knew there was a chance that someone could be listening to you.

Although Bang Yongguk smiled with laughter in his eyes, he was actually okay with using the codenames, and a gleeful Jongup came up with everyone's names: Noble Tiger, Mother Bear,Smiling Bobcat, Angry Bird(that one was unanimously voted in, with said bird grinding his teeth as everyone else really did laugh), Moon Puppy, and Baby Giraffe. "But wait, now that noona is one of us, she needs a name too!!!!"

You blushed as all eyes suddenly you, and Mother Bear looked thoughtful as you stuttered, "Oh no, I'm just a normal human being, the government wouldn't want me-" Baby Giraffe came up behind you and hugged you from behind, surrounding you with warmth as he said seriously, "Haven't you watched any action movies _____-noona? In order to breakdown the badass heroes, they always kidnap the beautiful nurse that one of the heroes is in love with to lure them to their doom!!!" Smiling Bobcat laughed loudly, "So who is the hero that the nurse is in love with?"

Himchan waved it down, "We'll work on the technical details later-for now, we will call ______-ah Sweet Bread!!!!" Everyone shouted at the same time as the husky-voiced man defended himself, "What's so bad about that name?! I love sweet bread, and I love her, so it works out!!!"

"Well, her favorite color is ____, so maybe her name should be _____Princess?"

"Oh geez, now she sounds like an alien!!!We want a nickname not a Disney princess name!!!"

"How about ElsaChu?Because I love Pokemon and Frozen AND ____-noona!!!"

"...........I'm surrounded by idiots..."

You laughed as you raised your hands for silence, charmed by the love that B.A.P. had for you, and you simply said, "How about this: each of you just pick a unique name for me, and save it in your phone with my number. That way, everyone wins." Yongguk titled his head and nodded, effectively changing the topic while giving you a grateful look, and that was the end of that...

Baby Giraffe laughed, "Sure Cherry-Noona, I'll type it out for you." You laughed, "So I'm Cherry-Noona to you?" Zelo was quite serious as he said, "Of course you are, because I love you as much as I love cherry tomatoes!!!" You felt your cheeks warm as you said, "Thanks, Baby Giraffe. Also, do you know if Smiling Bobcat has a preference for any particular flavor of cheesecake?" There was a pause, and then Zelo said, "Nah, Bobcat-hyung likes everything and anything." His tone got lower as he said, "....I'm sure you know what people said about hyung-we tried inviting him out, but he said he needed some solo time..."

You nodded, then remembered that the rapper couldn't see you, "Yeah, Cherry-Noona wants to do something about that." Zelo's tone changed to its normal self, "Oh really? I'm sure it'll be awesome-I'll see you later!!!" He hung up before you could say anything else, and you looked at the phone in slght surprise before shaking your head, Well, let's get this plan on the road then.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Friday Night, Around Midnight

After taking a shower,dressing warmly to combat the flurries and wind outside, and baking a cheesecake, you felt adequately prepared for battle. Zipping up your snow boots, you phone lit up as your phone received a message from Baby Giraffe, Ah, this is Daehyun's address. I wonder what's the best way to get to hi@#$!-

-your train of thought crashed as there was a flash of blue light, a crackle of electricity-

-you screamed and fell over on your ,half blinded and narrowly missed sitting on the cheesecake you just finished-

-and then Choi Junhong ing teleported into your hallway, holding his phone in one hand and a grocery bag in the other, "Hiiiiiiiii noona~so I brought some wine and oranges!!!My car is downstairs-are you ready to go?"

You pressed a hand to your rapidly stuttering heart, "Jesus-ing-Christ-on-a-STICK Junnie!!! You scared me!!!" In two steps, Junhong came to your side and helped you up, laughing as you stammered out, trying to regulate your heart rate again, "B-but what are you doing here.....?"

The lanky dancer shrugged while patting you on the back and picking up your fallen purse, "I figured you were planning to go over to hyung's place, but you've never been there before, so I'm here to help!!!" You frowned, "I appreciate it, but your friends-" Zelo shook his head, "This is more important right now. Daehyunnie-hyung needs us.  I can hang out with my friends any other time."

Your surprise forgotten, you tiptoed up and kissed Zelo on each cheek, causing him to blush fiercely as you were touched by the maknae's love for s, "Thank you, Junhong, I really appreciate this." Junhong winked, reverting back to his boyish charm as he said, "Now you'll owe me next time, noona." He hit a pose as you laughed, pulling your hat down past your ears and tossing your scarf around your neck, "We'll talk about that later."

Opening the door to the frozen world outside, you shivered as the wind caught you off guard, blasting little flecks of snow and eyes across your exposed nose as Zelo hustled you to the passenger side of his car, opening the door and helping you inside as he got into the driver's seat and started up the engine, "Let's go-go-gooooo!!!"