Together

You & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun stared into Xiumin's eyes as if Xiumin owed Sehun 50 stacks of $100,000.

Xiumin played the voice note, ensuring that EXO is listening to it. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen wasn't playing around this time, instead their face were dead serious.

Sehun's heart soften hearing Kai's voice.
It does sounds rushed, but it made Sehun shoulders lighter by hearing that he is alright.

Everyone's eyes is on Sehun.
They were unsure if Sehun is up for the extreme.
They have less than a month for their revenge. Probably earlier.

"Lets do it-"

Everyone was taken aback from what Sehun said.

"- Call me a part of EXO, I'm taking whatever it takes to get Kai back safe in OUR hands. Where do I start?"

EXO liked the confidence Sehun is having. Sehun always had the potential for fighting, mini self defence and even knife skills.

They start small by teaching Sehun small steps of fighting techniques which Sehun is catching up faster than usual.

The rush of time was being pushed to Sehun and was a daily remainder to Sehun that there is not enough time to slack and idle by to see Taemin ing around with his man.








 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Its been a month.
Its 20 december now.
All EXO has to do now is to make their move to the place Kai instructed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter