Framed (Chanbaek)

Cherished Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: Byun Baekhyun / Park Chanyeol

Genre: Romance / Angst

A/N: Enjoy reading. Don't pull my hair.

 

*****

 

Baekhyun looked in the mirror as the stylist added on the final layer of make up. It was his first marriage anniversary today and he intended to look his best. Chanyeol always tells him that he was the prettiest he had ever had the priviledge to meet, but that didn't mean he would stop putting in the effort! When he was done, he tipped the stylist generously and stepped out into the windy day. It was already getting late, and he had a lot to do, to make the night really special!

He went through his grocery shopping quickly, picking all of Chanyeol's favorite things. By the time he got everything he needed, it had started to snow. The whole world around him was blanketed in white and no matter how many times he had seen such a scene before, it always takes his breath away. Pulling his coat tighter around his shoulders, he hailed a cab and headed home. When his apartment came into view, he thought of the small and beautiful world he created inside with his husband. And it was enough to make him smile. Baekhyun unlocked the main door and let himself in.

The house was just as he had left it, but it was past eight and he knew Chanyeol must be in his room. After that terrible accident two weeks ago, he never left the house. And it really bothered him, as they hardly ever seemed to talk. Baekhyun always mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter