Spring : of the pink cherry blossom and a charming gardener

My Heart in Harajuku ; Loving you through Four Season

It is pink everywhere....the ground, the river, the pavement, and the sky... It's not a strange thing to be seen in Nippon, when the gentle spring wind delicately sweeps The Land of Rising Sun. The gorgeous but fragile sakura covers almost everything where it falls, and the the hectic Tokyo look almost innocently silent. 

A flock of birds could be seen fly in the sky, singing a sweet, melodious song.  It can not be seen, it is almost subtle to be heard, the unspeakable love song, but the feeling of two lovers holding each other's hands, 

It is no other, other than....

Love fills in the air....like a sweet, soft scent of sakura.  

________

Holding each other's hands, the two lovers walks silently side by side by Shibuya River. The quietness of no word but to feel each other's presence is something that both of them cherish for, and it is something both of them comfortable with, most of the time. 

They walk across the wodden bridge to cross the other side, but when they reaches in the middle, Luhan suddenly stops. 

"Sakurai?" *  A little bit frowning, the confuse Junmyeon asks when he feels his movement been halted as well by Luhan. 

Luhan no longer holds his hand, as he moves toward the hurdle and stays there for quite some time. He seems to be drown in by the beautiful scenary that lies before him. 

Junmyeon follows Luhan quietly and stay besides him. He looked into the river that lies just below them, and under the dazzling sunlight,  he could see the reflection of two of them, together with sakura trees behind them. It almost fuzzy, by the way the water quivers but the sakura flowers fill in the river make up for it. It is lovely, and Junmyeon wants to capture this forever. 

"Beautiful...." Junmyeon says, breaking the unspeakable silence. Luhan smiles, Junmyeon could see through the reflection.  "i mean the sakura... " he continues when he realises that Luhan still waiting for him to say more. 

"Yes, it is..." Luhan speaks in approval, but there is a moment of pause. Just likes a film, it feels ridiculously romantic. Luhan turns toward Junmyeon, "but..." 

"But ? " Junmyeon asks, he does the same thing as Luhan. He could see Luhan's eyes filled with tendernes, gentleness and love as they are facing each other now, as if he's the only one that exist in this world. 

"Nothing is beautiful than you.. " Luhan resumes the sentence where he left. He picks one of the sakura flower before tugging it behind Junmyeon's right ear. "Beautiful flower for beautiful prince...." 

"cheesy..." is all that Junmyeon could reply, tries to brush the compliment off, but of course he fails. His heart always burst in happiness when never Luhan says he is beautiful, no matter how much he heard it from the elder. 

"it's true..."  Luhan states the matter of fact. "to me, you're my beautiful, delicate cherry blossom...I want to live my life in the garden fills with you...."

"i..." Junmyeon stutters. He doesn't know how to reply the hopelessly romantic Luhan, because he doesn't play romantic, but then once in a while..it is not wrong to try it, right? "you're my...." Junmyeon tried, but words do not come out as smoothly as he thought. 

"I am your?" Luhan teasingly asks, but he waits for Junmyeon to spill out the remaining words patiently. He is such a wicked but at the same time  a gentleman. 

"you're my... you're my charming gardener..." it takes all of him to just say that cheesy hopelessly romantic words, but it's worth of his effort when he sees a wide smile spread across Luhan's face. A beautiful smile, a smile that Luhan reserves only to him. 

....and it's true, Luhan is Junmyeon's gardener, a handsome and charming one, one and only, who never fails to make his soul blossom. 

"Daisuke**, i want to do with you, what the spring does with the cherry tree.." Luhan says, eyes still fix on Junmyeon's pale face as his hands snake around the younger's slender waist. 

Junmyeon's pale  cheeks flushes pink upon hearing that. They are gorgeous, Luhan thoughts. "What do you want to do to me? " Junmyeon asks as he averts his eyes. 

"Just like this..." Luhan whispers as he captures Junmyeon's lips by his. It takes Junmyeon by surprise, but it is always soft and gentle, just like the way Luhan has always treats him like he is the most fragile thing, but also full of passion and love. That moment is pure miracle that spins his entire being. He feels likes his legs are going to wobble, so unintentionally his small hands make their way to Luhan's firm chest, to hold himself from falling.

"you face look so red, just like cherry blossom..." Luhan teases Junmyeon one more time after breaking from the kiss. The shorter male pretends to be annoyed as he adorably hits Luhan's chest,  but it doesn't take too long before he buries his face there. 

"auw...so cute..."Luhan cooes, at the same time embraces Junmyeon so gently. Despite feeling a little bit flustered, Junmyeon finds comfort in Luhan's arm - a little place where he could call as his home. 

And Junmyeon's knows, the moment Luhan calls him as his beautiful cherry blossom, there is no mistaken other than that Luhan is his Charming gardener...Luhan is his forever spring.....

"daisuke, Daisuke **"

"Aieru, Sakurai*" he replies. 

 

_______________________________________________

*Sakurai is japanese name for Luhan.

"**Daisuke is japanese name for Junmyeon.