Night of beautiful dancing full moon

My Heart in Harajuku ; Loving you through Four Season

when the moon creates shadow, 

Even the earth start groaning, 

A new life through this cycle,

The world is born again....

~ extract from Exo's song Tactic. 

 

____________________________________________________

Night seems to be quiet, peace and calm,  but Junmyeon, the uncrown prince in the past millenia, notices that, it doesn't match well with his trembling heart. He wears the black kimono robe, stands serenely outside his chamber and he is wondering why tonight feels so different, and why tonight his heart doesn't stop beating...

The cold night air of Harajuku does a little to sooth his inner turmoil. It feels likes as if he was waiting for someone, although in the first place he doesn't have any plan of meeting somebody. That's dejavu feeling clicks into his mind, because he thinks he had already exprienced this in the past.

Tonight appears brighter, gloriously glowing than ussual, Junmyeon thoughts, and it comes into him that... 

He tilts his head, eyes glues toward the above sky, decorated beautifully by a full moon. 

It is a full moon, after all... 

It was a full moon when he first met his knight, Luhan, thousand years ago. 

It was a full moon when they confessed to each other

It was a full moon when Luhan made love to him. 

__

A soft rustle sounded from the bushes ahead, his vision catches a dancing shadow swiftly moves in between the trees.  One of the leaves is  cut off from the branch and Junmyeon instinctively is about to back up a little, but before he could even moves his body, his back already been trapped by his assailant from behind. His mouth been covered by another man's palm. 

"Shhh...be quiet...." 

A soft familiar voice calms Junmyeon down, his adrenaline gush is diluted.  Thanks to that voice, he is otherwise in the verge of attacking back the intruder. 

Junmyeon giggles, a soft melodious laugh vibrates the stiff air. "Why are you like this, Luhan? You give me a heart attack..."

Junmyeon turns his body facing Luhan. The other is wearing a black pair of turtle neck shirt and black pants, with black mask covering his mouth. Luhan looks insanely handsome even by just wearing a simple attire. 

Junmyeon lands several weak punches toward Luhan's chest. There is no force in them at all, and Luhan just let himself to be punched by the younger man, more likely enjoying them. He even doesn't let go his firm hold on Junmyeon's slim waist. 

"Tell me how do you manage to sneak around here...you know it's dangerous. Did you kill the guards?"

"of course not, I'm invisible..."

" owh wow..How dramatic..." Junmyeon sneers, rolling up his eyeballs. 

When Junmyeon tries to hit him for the sixth times, Luhan stops the others by grasping his wrist. "May be because i hopelesly romantic?" Luhan rhetorically replied, his lips forms a small smirk. It's a light tease, but full of longing. Luhan gives Junmyeon a look filled with love, sincerety and a little bit wanting. 

Before Junmyeon could retread his hands from Luhan's firm grip, the elder plants a passionate kiss onto his lips. It's soft and gentle, and warm and Junmyeon's body instinctively shudders, Luhan could sense the younger already melt from just a simple kiss. 

"you know how much i want you, my prince?" Luhan whispers, once they break from the kiss. 

 Junmyeon blushes, his pale cheeks flushes beautiful rossy pink. He gulps nervously.   "but i ...." the words trails off, but all he wanted to say is he wants Luhan as much as Luhan wants him. 

As much as Luhan loves to tease Junmyeon with his soft joke, he always so gentle, so understanding, so attentive with Junmyeon, so the younger doesn't have to finish his sentence because Luhan could read the other's mind like an open book. He always treat Junmyeon like he is the most delicate, precious little thing of entire being. 

"I understand.. you're not ready yet, right?" Luhan chuckled softly. "Don't worry, i won't take you tonight. Not until you're fully ready.. "

Luhan's exclamation doesn't help to erase the pink flush on Junmyeon's skin, it is spreading even more. 

"it's thank you, i guess..." Junmyeon shyly replies. 

"i  don't think thank you is  enough..." Luhan doesn't stop playing around. Right eye teasingly wink at Junmyeon. Luhan can be so subtle, but can be straightfoward the other time. Junmyeon always weak by his charm.  

"then..." Junmyeon suddenly hooks his arms around Luhan's nape to lower the other down  a little bit to his level. The pale man innocently plants a little kiss onto Luhan's forehead. "is this enough?" Junmyeon continues. 

It's never enough for Luhan, he can never get enough of Junmyeon, but he feels grateful. He feels grateful to steal the man's heart. Junmyeon is always so so adorable, beautiful, soft, kind even back then. Even after thousand years, he never changes a bit, and after millenia, his heart, his love to Junmyeon remains unchanged. 

Luhan doesn't reply anything but looks deep into Junmyeon's eyes.  He smiles lovingly at his lover,  and entangles boths of his hands with the others. 

"look at the sky...." Luhan lifts his head upward, gesturing Junmyeon to do the same. Luhan let's go Junmyeon's right hand as they stand side by side. 

"The full moon.... it's beautiful..."

"Not as beautiful as you...". Luhan takes a glance to Junmyeon's pristine face, it's ethereal, full moon's glow against his pale skin does him justice. 

"You watch too much drama, Luhan..."

"but it's true. You're the most beautiful human being i've ever seen in the past, and even now...after thousand years..  "

Junmyeon feels burn by Luhan's words, heck he never knows that Luhan could be this poetic, could be this melancholic. It seems that Luhan acquires many new things in his reincarnation. 

"Do you still remember our first time meeting each other.?." Junmyeon asks. 

"Of course, why?" Surely Luhan could never forget their first encounter, Junmyeon was totally captivating. 

"It was under full moon light when we first time meet.."

"Ah, I can't quite remember it was a full moon back then.." Luhan denies, loves to see Junmyeon's reaction. "The only thing that i could remember about full moon was the first time i made love to you...and beneath me you screamed for my name..." Luhan teases Junmyeon further, looking full of proud at the same time. "Do you still remember, my beautiful prince?"

Junmyeon loves and hates Luhan at the same time, but he blushed nevertheless, he averts his gaze, unable to meet the other's eyes. 

"Hey, can we sleep together tonight?" Luhan bashfully asks. A doubtful face is plastered all over Junmyeon's face.  Luhan could see that, so he  quickly adds for his favour, " Don't worry, besides of a lot of kissess here and there, i won't do anything to you.. " he pleads. 

Junmyeon gives in. He weakly nodds when he replies "Permission is granted...."

"Thank you for your mercy, your highness..."

________

That night, although their secret meeting is forbidden Junmyeon and Luhan want to savour their moment together. They sleep in each other's arms. Facing close to each other, Junmyeon wraps his hands on Luhan's nape, burries his faces on the elder's firm chest. Luhan's hands possessively holds Junmyeon waist, his chin is snug on the younger's blonde locks. 

They fit perfectly. 

Before they goes into deep slumber, Luhan ensures to shower Junmyeon with a lot of kissess...