Obsession 1

Obsessive Cupcake Disorder [ChanBaek]

Baekhyun P.OV

"Oh you poor thing, I hope you get well soon." The old lady said as she caressed my face, "Having OCD isn't as easy as it seems ma'am, but I do hope to help those who has such disability, just so they could live a perfect happy life." I smiled at her, she begins to rummage through her purse and pulls out a Twinkie with pink cream, or so I hope it's a Twinkie.

"Here you go cutie, I left my candy at home but hopefully you enjoy this treat." She hands me the foreign Twinkie and I gratefully accepted it. I mean my obsession is with cupcakes not Twinkies especially foreign Twinkies! "Thank you ma'am!" And with that I left to find a very disappointed Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun, please tell me you didn't tell her about your quote on quote OCD?"

"Yes I did, she just needed to know how cupcakes are ruining my life." I retorted.

"You can't go telling others that you have OCD." Kyungsoo said pinching the bridge of his nose

"But I do though, I have an obsession to cupcakes, and it's a self proclaimed disorder called OCD. Obsessive Cupcake Disorder!" I boasted proudly

"Call it whatever you want but just be careful, you may meet someone who actually suffers from OCD." Kyungsoo said with a hint of worry

I really don't know what's his problem, having and obsession to cupcakes is a disability that everyone should be aware about, I'm just spreading the word out there to help people like me out!

"I get it mom, I just want to help people with OCD out." I stated

"You know what? One of my friends actually deals with OCD, I'll let you meet him, then you'll see what OCD actually is." Kyungsoo challenged me.

"Fine, then you'll see I'll be able to cure your friend from his cupcake obsession!" I winked at Kyungsoo and walked away.

This should be easy, I just need to give his friend something other than a cupcake, maybe this Twinkie will help, I put the Twinkie in my satchel and proceeded to head back home.

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

Penguinsoo: He agreed to meet up with you, so I'll be bringing him over tomorrow.

Obsessive Baekhyun: Sure
By then you'll be able to see how
I cured his OCD

Penguinsoo: Just be ready to be cleaning spoons or get pens ready

Obsessive Baekhyun: What?
Why?

Penguinsoo: You'll see what true OCD is.

__________________________

Penguinsoo has logged off
__________________________

Third Person P.O.V

That was weird, Baekhyun thought to himself, he decided to brush it off and make dinner for him and his brother.

"So how was your day, anyone supported you and your OCD?" Baekbeom teased.

"An old lady gave me a Twinkie with pink cream instead of White." Baekhyun said without carin

Baekbeom remained silence trying to process what Baekhyun said.

"Pink cream you said?" He asked 
"Yeah pink cream, she gave it to me, though I wanted candy." Baekbeom suddenly stood up from his chair and walked towards Baekhyun grabbing him by his shoulders. "Give it to me." He said.

"What? No! It's for my patient tomorrow!" Baekhyun brushed Baekbeom's hand off his shoulder and continued to cook, "Come on, it's been long since I've had a Submarino~!"(A submarino is a Mexican version of a Twinkie, it's super sweet and has pink cream instead of White, you can usually buy them at Mexican  supermarkets for a low price) Baekbeom looked at him confused, "A sub what? You know what nevermind I have important stuff to do. Food is ready anyways, go sit down."

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️

Baekhyun P.O.V

The morning sunshine Ray woke me up from my deep slumber, I rubbed my eye, I then see my cellphone screen flash a message from Kyungsoo

Penguinsoo: We're here, hurry up!

Penguinsoo: I swear to Satan himself that I will personally steal you ity with a damn vacuum hose!

Penguinsoo: I will break down this door with the dead remains of my dog!

I mentally sighed to myself and threw on a large sweatshirt and went downstairs to open the door, "About time you open the good damn door! Where is the damn vacuum!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he pushed me to the side to invite himself in. Near by the door frame I saw a giant nervously playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Come on in, my name is Byun Baekhyun, your's is?" I asked reaching out my hand for a hand shake.

"Park...C-chanyeol.." he mumbled as he pushed my hand away. Rude, I said to myself, I invited him in,  I walked into the kitchen and grabbed three coffee mugs and poured coffee, "Here you go~ coffee for all of us!" I handed Kyungsoo his coffee and as I was about to hand Chanyeol his, he made a loud yelp causing me to spill bits of coffee to the floor

"S-sorry..." I glare at him, "Well aren't you going to help me out?"

"I-I can't help you on that, I am s-sorry..." He looked away shyly, I looked at Kyungsoo who is sipping on his coffee joyfully, "I told you, you'll see what actual OCD is Baekhyun, so there you go, help him out." He smirked while sipping his coffee

I guess this is a new beginning, I am sure I can handle this, right? I just need to give him stuff that aren't cupcakes, Right?

❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️
TBC

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
I promise you that I will focus on this to bring in the fluff, idk if I want to include , but oh well!

With Love
💝PuririnLuka💝