Chapter 3

Finding The One

"So?"

Baekhyun, still puzzled, looked up and replied, "So what?"

"When did you get a tattoo sir?"

"I didn't."

"Then how di-"

"D.O please leave. Weird is happening and I need to think some things through."

"Yes sir." Kyungsoo bowed and left.

Baekhyun stayed on the hammock not caring that the brunch was getting cold. First of all, why would a complete stranger aplogise to me. What could he possibly bother me with? Plus that statement is so vague anyone can say it. How will I know?

"Ugh," he thought to himself, "Why do I have to love a guy? Why couldn't it be a girl? How am I supposed to fall in love with a man?Should I confront my parents about it? No they would never believe me. I should probably tell them that I will fall in love with a man and that I'm gay. Yeah i'll start with that." 

He got up and opened his door and started to walk down the hallway. He saw a maid who at first bowed to him then covered with her hand trying her hardest not to laugh. 

"Why're you laughing?" he asked.

"Baekhyun sir, you're not wearing any pants."

He glanced down and his face instantly turned red. He ran back to his room as fast as he could. As much as he loved walking around pantless, he couln't believe that he forgot to wear his pants.  After making sure he wore his proper clothes (including pants) he walked towards his parents bedroom. He stopped outside their room and took a breath. He knocked on the door to make sure they were free (and to make sure they won't having .)

"Yes, come in" his mother replied. He opened the door and popped his head in.

"A yes Baekhyun please come in," she gestured for him to come inside.

He entered and closed the door behind him. He took a couple of steps towards his mum and began awkwardly speaking.

"Ok. Hello dearest mother. Hi. I just .... I just wanted to tell you something and I hope you can accept me."

"Mhm. What is it?"

He sat down opposite her.

"It's something important."

"Honey you know you can tell me anything."

"Umm well.."

She looked at him softly. 

"I'm ..."

"Yes?"

"Gay."

She first looked him up and down then sighed.

"I hope she can accept this," he thought to himself, "That demon did say they wouldn't care. Oh please work."

"Baekhyun darling I..... I'm just so shocked and kinda dissapointed." He nodded knowing she wouldn't accept it. "Why did it take you so long?"

"What?" He looked at her in utter surprise.

"Why did it take you so long to tell us?"

"So you knew?"

"What do you mean? I'm your mother. Of course I'd know about my son and his preferences."

"You're okay with it. How'd you know anyway?"

"It's obvious."

"Really?"

"Yeah. The way you act around Kyungsoo makes it so obvious." She leaned in and whispered,"I know you're into him."

He began blushing. "Mum please, I have no feelings towards him, he's just a butler. Please don't ship me with him. I don't want people to get the wrong idea."

"Okay dear." The cusped his face, "I don't mind your preferences as long as you marry a person of equal standing to you."

There was the superior mindset he hated.

"He must be able to understand our position and make sure that our family name continues to shine on."

"Yes mother."

"Now go off. It's a beautiful day. Have fun." She said smiling.

He nodded and stood up leave when she leaned in and whispered, "Don't get caught up with that Kyungsoo. Even if you two were a thing I would dispose of him. There is no room for people below us. I am tolerating them enough." 

He resisted the urge to punch her in the face. "Yes mother" he forced through, faking a smile.

He made his way out of the room, shutting the door behind him. He leaned against the door and sighed. The fact that his mother knew he was 'gay' before he himself knew (was told) was a little weird. But the comment she made of Kyungsoo was unbearable. How could she not see him as another human. He couldn't believe it. Faint footsteps creeped closer as Kyungsoo walked past. Baekhyun watched him hurry to complete whatever task was given to him. Following orders was his life mission. Kyungsoo had no place for refusal. 

He was approached by another butler, "Baekhyun sir, your friend Sehun is here."  

"Oh."

He contemplated telling Sehun about his weird dream. The weird sequence and the unknown boy. What if Sehun thought he had lost his mind? He had to ask.

"Please tell Sehun to come to my room."

"Yes sir."

He had to tell Sehun. He didn't care if Sehun believed him or not.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, I hope you like it. I'm surprised that people are actually enjoying this.