The performance

Bulletproof

Jungkook and Suga spend the rest of the day exploring the school, Jungkook showed Suga his classes and told stories. Suga couldn't help but smile, hearing his calming voice. They passed by the piano room, Suga hovered outside the door for a few minutes. Jungkook grabbed his hand, nodding towards the entrance and leading him inside the room. Suga drew a deep breath, looking at Jungkook nervously.

"I-i don't want to get in trouble, babe.." he muttered.

Jungkook smiled at him, reassuringly, shaking his head.

"No honey, it's okay. Go on, play for me."

Jungkook gently pushed Suga against the piano, kissing him slowly and passionately.

Suga smiled, sitting at the piano. He looked deeply at Jungkook.

"There is something I have been working on, and I wanted to show it to you." He said, softly as he started the melody.

Jungkook's eyes glimmered, full of admiration and love for Suga. Suga smiled, feeling the keys sing beneath his finger tips. While he was playing the song, the school board principal was walking her way around the hall way. She heard the piano playing and went to investigate. She figured maybe it was a class being taught or something, but never expected it to be Suga. A person who didn't even have admission to be there. She watched him play for a few minutes, allowing him to finish the song.

"Excuse me." She said, loudly.

Suga stopped, turning his attention towards her. He gulped and blushed, embarrassed.

"U-uh...h-hi. w-well were just leaving." He said, slowly.

"Do you have admission to be here?" She asked.

He shook his head.

"No, but my boyfriend was just showing me around and I couldn't resist..." He said.

She nodded, slowly.

"You play beautifully. But, if you don't admission to be here, I'm afraid I need you to leave." She instructed.

He nodded, taking Jungkook's hand, and leaving the room. The two walked hand in hand, exploring the school. Some of Jungkook's classmates came up to say hi. 

"Hi Jungkook!" The guy said, pulling him into a hug and ruffling his hair.

Jungkook laughed.

"Hey Jin." He said.

"This is my boyfriend, Suga. Suga, this is my classmate, Jin." Jungkook stated.

"Awww so this is the one I've been hearing nonstop about. Hi!" Jin said, happily.

Suga nodded slowly.

"H-hello." He stuttered.

Suddenly, four more guys came over to Jin.

"Hey Jin! Hey Jungkook!" They said, loudly.

"Who's this? Is he new? He looks so nervous." One of the boys stated.

"N-no, he doesn't go to school here. I'm showing him around." Jungkook said.

Suga could feel his chest tighten, his face start to flush and his heartbeat increase. He made a small sound in protest, as the boys started to surround him. He looked over at Jungkook. Jungkook immediately stood in front of him.

"Guys, leave him alone. Let's go, Suga." He said, grabbing Suga's hand and quickly leaving.

Once they got outside and found a place to sit behind the school where there weren't a lot of people, Suga fell against the wall, slightly sobbing. Jungkook watched him, carefully. He traced small circles against his back.

"Baby, what's the matter?" He asked.

Suga shook his head.

"T-too many people. S-social phobia kicked in." He replied.

Jungkook nodded, rubbing his back.

"Let's go home, okay? We can just be lazy and watch movies or something. Okay?" Jungkook said.

Suga nodded in agreement. He slowly stood up, only to fall back down. Jungkook got worried and caught him.

"What happened?" He asked.

Suga shrugged.

"I'm fine babe, just tired."

Jungkook nodded, bending down slightly.

"I'll carry you." He said.

Suga nodded, climbing on his back and resting his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook quickly kissed Suga's head and nuzzled him gently. Jungkook walked back to his dorm, once they got there, he gently placed Suga on the couch and got some water. Suga took the water quickly, gulping it down. Jungkook patted Suga's head and sat next to him. Jungkook told Suga about an upcoming performance he was going to have, Jungkook was nervous. 

"you'll be great, sweetheart." Suga said, smiling.

Jungkook laughed.

"Thank you. I'll be singing, instead of dancing. I'm excited too. But the guy who is my piano player is so rude. He's a perfectionist, he corrects my singing and he can't even sing. He's a know it all. I wish you could play with me on the stage." Jungkook said.

Suga nodded.

"Yea, it'd be a real shame if something were to happen to that guy, wouldn't it." Suga said, evily.

Jungkook stared at him, with wide eyes.

"Min Suga!" He scolded.

Suga laughed, giving him a cheeky grin. 

"Seriously, be nice." Jungkook stated.

Suga nodded.

"Okay fine." He said.

Finally, it was the night for Jungkook's performance. Jungkook's parents had shown up to surprise him. The school board principal was running around behind stage trying to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. Suga was back with Jungkook, helping him finish getting ready. The boy that was supposed to play for Jungkook hadn't shown up yet and they had an hour before showtime. The principal was getting worried, as was Jungkook. 

"Oh, what are we going to do? We can't just have no piano for this piece! Does anyone know the song?" She asked, frantically.

Nobody said a word, Suga looked closely at the title and his eyes widened slightly. He leaned close to Jungkook.

"That's the first song i learned! I can play it." He said, proudly.

Jungkook pushed him towards the lady.

"Hi, ma'am...uh...-"

"You again? I thought I told you to scram." She snarled.

"I can play the song! It was the first one I learned. I can play!" Suga protested.

She glared at him.

"But you need an admission a-"

"30 minutes until showtime." Someone called out.

The principal stared at Suga.

"Ughh....okay okay fine. Follow me." She said, running to the drama room and picking out a tuxedo for him to wear.

"Here! Put this on and hurry up, we have 15 minutes left!" She said.

He nodded, quickly changing into the new outfit. A few minutes later, he stepped out to show Jungkook.

"Do I look okay?" He asked.

Jungkook's jaw dropped. All he could do, was nod slowly. Suga laughed, patting his cheek and kissing his head.

"Okay, let's go!" He said, running  towards the stage.

They made it just in time for showtime. Suga entered the stage first, his fingers trembling intensly. He carefully sat down, taking a deep breath, and waiting for Jungkook. Jungkook nodded, walking out after him. Suga started playing the notes melodically crashing into the next note. He smiled as his nerves went away, he watched Jungkook sing. He had never felt so in love with another human being more than in this very moment. Jungkook sang each line with all the fire in his soul. After the performance, they slowly walked back stage, the second they got away from the stage, they embraced each other in a tight hug. Jungkook kissed Suga's lip softly.

"I love you." He said.

Suga smiled.

"I love you too." He responded.

After that, Jungkook's parents found them and brought flowers.

"We are so proud of you boys!" His dad said.

They smiled, happily.

"Thank you!" They said.

Suddenly, the principal came around the corner.

"Jungkook! That was a wonderful performance. And Suga, you played beautiful. I think I might need to let you in my school after all." She stated, smiling.

His eyes widened.

"A-are you saying what I think you're saying? I can be here?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Yes. Welcome." She said, smiling.