Winning you back

Bulletproof

Another month passed by, Suga was on his laptop, looking at flights to California.

"What are you doing sweetie?" His mom asked, looking up from the book she was reading.

"I'm going to see Jungkook." He answered simply.

She set her book down, eyeing him sternly.

"But...Suga...-"

"Mom." He said, turning towards her.

He looked at her, with sad eyes.

"I have to see him." He whispered.

She nodded slowly.

"O-okay. Uhm...I'll pay for your trip." She answered, handing him her card.

He hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much, Mom." He muttered, beforing entering the information and getting his ticket paid for.

He paid for the soonest flight, which was leaving that night. Suga rushed around his room, grabbing the notes he wrote for Jungkook. He wasn't sure yet if Jungkook would try to kick him out or let him stay. Suga was terrified, but, Jungkook was worth it. Suga gave him mom one last tight hug before heading off to the airport. He took a deep breath before boarding his flight. He couldn't sleep at all throughout the flight. He was a mess. He was terrified but excited to see Jungkook. Finally, he made it to California. He remembered the school, and the dorms. He held his breath as he walked up the familiar dorm that was Jungkook's. He hesitated for a while, before finally knocking. He felt like he was going to pass out from nerves. Finally, the door swung open, it was Kyle.

"Hel- who are you?" He asked.

"I-is Jungkook here...?" Suga asked, quietly.

Kyle nodded, moving to the side, allowing Suga to enter.

"In his room." He said, nodding towards the left. Suga bowed slightly, slowly walking towards Jungkook's room. He shut his eyes tightly, he gently knocked on the door, slowly opening it. Jungkook turned towards the door, turning his attention away from his laptop. His eyes widened and he immediately as he saw Suga. Tears started to form in his eyes, but he tried to stay stable.

"W-what are you...doing here... Suga?" He asked, awkwardly.

Suga could barely speak. He stayed still, staring at Jungkook, trying not to cry. Seeing how broken Suga looked, seeing the pain in his eyes, Jungkook bursts into tears.

"I'm so sorry!" He shouted, pulling Suga into a tight hug.

This caused Suga to start crying too. They held on to each other for what felt like a lifetime. Finally, when they were both able to bring words to their mouths, they sat on Jungkook's bed.

"So uh...what's up?" Jungkook asked.

Suga stared at him.

"Jungkook...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I was out of line. I-"

"No. Baby- uh..Suga...I shouldn't have let her kiss me. I should've been more careful. I should've talked to you more. I am so sor-"

Suga cut Jungkook off with a kiss. Jungkook's eyes fluttered and he blushed. A wave of euphoria washed over Suga. He stopped a few minutes later.

"Oh-i-oh my god. Uh...i-i should go. This was stupid I mean we-" Suga stammered, starting to leave.

Jungkook caught his wrist, not looking up, he whispered.

"Please, don't leave me."

Suga froze. He slowly looked at Jungkook. He nodded quickly.

"R-right. I'm uh...I have something for you." He said, handing a stack of papers to Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh.

"What's this?" He asked.

Suga shrugged.

"Something." He answered.

"Great answer, my love." Jungkook replied, flipping through the papers. One of the letters specifically stood out to Jungkook.

Suga blushed.

"Hey Jungkook, I've been wanting to write to you for a while. I miss you. I really do. I would do anything, and I do mean anything to get you back. I honestly love you with my whole heart and soul. You are my heart. Without you, I wouldn't have had the courage to do half the stuff I've done. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, I need you. Please, don't give up just yet. I had a dream about us,  You said you wanted to marry me. Would you ever marry me in real life? Because I would marry you in a heartbeat. I love you so much.

-Suga."

Jungkook was crying tears of happiness. He shook his head slowly, smiling at Suga.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." Suga replied.

Jungkook stood up, wrapping his arms around Suga's waist, picking him up and kissing him slowly. Suga hugged him tightly.

"S-So...are we...you know? Back together?" Suga asked, quietly.

Jungkook smiled at him, kissing his head.

"I mean, if you want to be." He answered.

Suga nodded quickly.

"I would love that." He muttered.

"Good. Because, to tell you the truth, you haven't left my mind at all since then. I think about you when I wake up in the morning, before I go to bed, all the time. You are my muse, Suga." Jungkook muttered.