Chapter 001

The New Girl

=== === INTRO FIRST === ===

 Kim Taeyeon,  is a wealthy girl who really gets spoiled from her parents because she is an only child from her family and she is too polite to them, never raising her voice or brashing them. She always obeys what they always say to her. She loves her parents more than she loves herself. When one of them leaves her, she doesn't know what to do for life. She really fragile when it comes into love, also very innocent when it comes to and very annoyed when people disturbed her life. She is a very beautiful women from her face and her heart.

 Byun Baekhyun,  is a wealthy men who very spoiled brat and really arrogant when it comes to girl. He said every girl will kneeling his feet by fingerprints only except the new girl who him interested. In his lifetime, he was never ignored by women from his flirted but with the new kid, he get ignored and it took him by surprised. He is the soccer's captain who are the most reliable by one kick that's why he's popular especially his handsome face. He is a very wild and beast when it comes to not to mention the kink side and really hate studying.

 Tiffany Hwang,  is a wealthy girl who are very spoiled, arrogant and very rude. She always raising her voice to her parents and love to brashing them. She have a 6 bestfriend who knows as SOSHI. She have a 3 brothers that's why she has the man's behavior. Very boyish when it comes to basketball and also very erted girl when it comes to hot and y girl. She's flirt and playgirl person. She never serious in relationship until the new kid comes to her life. That's why she disturbed the new kid until she's her.

AND THERE”S THE GROUP EXO AND SNSD

 

 [Except Taeyeon, she didn't with the SOSHI but later, maybe?] Sorry that i've write only ot8..