TELL ABOUT THE STORY FIRST

The New Girl

== == == TELL ABOUT THE STORY FIRST == == ==

Taeyeon who lived with her parents moving to Seoul because University where she interview last month called her that she have been accepted. How happy she was when she was accepted to be a student there. At first her parents didn't want her to move out but when they have a second thought, they agree because they think it's really far from seoul to jeonju, it's 194 km. They scared if something happened with their daughter when she's on the way to their hometown.

When she already at that school, she meet a popular there, it's a men and women. The men is a soccer's captain while the women is a basketball's captain. They are very popular who was always disturbing her while she was there. She felt suffocated and annoyed. She always tell them to left her alone but they didn't even care. They still disturb her but luckily she get friends there where they always protect her from them.

Is Taeyeon gonna fall in love with one of the popular? Or she still ignored them until they get tired but one of them didn't even know what is give up means. They still fight for her until they get what they want.

== == == THE STORY LATER WILL BEGAN == == ==