Chapter 1

Unanswered Prayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'll go buy us some drink, what would you like?"

"The usual." Yunho said with out looking at the other man who is now standing beside him.

"Iced Americano again? The weather is a little bit cold, you might catch a cold?" The other man said voice filled with concern.

"Cold? What cold? Look at all those kids playing, they are only wearing sleeveless shirts and short pants." 

Yunho is baby sitting his four year old neice for a day, and he is lucky his boyfriend came over to help. They are now in the park letting the young girl mingle and play with other children. While he and his boyfriend watch from a bench nearby. 

He hears his boyfriend sigh but said nothing and walks away on the mini coffee shop's direction.

 

Yunho loves watching children and his eyes are fixed on his neice when he hears a sound that caught his attention but he ignores it, because he knows it's imposibble. The sound of laughter once again reached his ears and this time he turns to take a look.

His eyes widen when he saw a familiar figure standing not far from where he is sitting. He can't take his eyes away, so he just stared at the man laughing merrily with other mothers.

The past suddenly came rushing back as he remembers how he prayed hard all night during his third year in high school for God to please let that man be his for the rest of his life. 

A wave of laughter echoes in the playground and this time it was the moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter