Chapter 2

Unanswered Prayer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Heechul? That name sounds familiar." His boyfriend says.

"Maybe you heard it somewhere. There's a lot of Heechul around for sure."

"AHA! Heechul was your first love!"

"How did you know that?" Yunho ask, surprised! Because as far as he can remember he never mentioned his first love to his boyfriend.

"Read it in your diary!" 

Yunho feels flabbergasted to hear that his man knew about his old diary.

"But I throw away that diary ages ago?"

"Yeah! When you moved out from your old apartment. His man explains. "I Picked it out from your garbage bag. I got curious and can't ignore the big red heart on the cover!" 

"It was a very old diary, I wrote it when I was in my 3rd year of high school." Yunho is now the one explaining.

"I know! Read it from page one till the end."

Yunho is now feeling uneasy.

"I wonder why you never asked me about it?"

"There's no use asking you about things in the past, especially if it's been long forgotten."

Yunho raised one eyebrow.

"What made you think it's been long forgotten?"

His boyfriend smiles in a sarcastic way.

"It's full of dust, hyung. I sneezed a lot because it even smelled of old paper.  His man is still smiling. "And it's obvious the pages haven't turned in a long time. I have a feeling that if only papers could talk they would scold me for disturbing them." 

Yunho chuckles at his man's joke.

"Didn't you even felt jealous"?

"Mmmmmmm.... a little!" His boyfriend admits. "You were so in love and you prayed a lot. You keep on begging God just so you can have him."

Yunho's face turns warm in embarrassment. He wrote down all the contents of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter