LightBulb

Body Transformation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I'm looking at a mirror inside my bathroom as I pose, showing off my muscle like someone on a bar, or being a model in a guys underwear.. I've just finished showering as I awkwardly clean myself for i'm still not used to that 'thing' that was hanging in between my legs.

For when i move it also move... And i need to hold it to aim when i pee or else my urine will be all over the place.I don't want my mom to scold me if she knows that i peed on the shower..

I'm even scared if i suddenly sit in my balls or crush it when i'm washing. But nah, I can deal with it, i just need to learn more about this things.

Looking at the mirror, I don't know if i'm handsome but i know that i'm quite good looking and my body have a good proportions I'm also taller than that guy Mike. I'm worried now that my body changed, will my DNA also change?

I sighed but didn't think about it anymore and let my mother handle everything and of course I'll also help if it's necessary. I went to my mothers bedroom as i check to see what my mom told me.

Long sleeves and coats , slacks and so on, i carry it to my bedroom as I check the sizes. Luckily the size of the clothes fits mine, it's just that the pants are rather small so i choose a short pants instead.

Well the underwear is an issue as i tried to wear my underwear(when i was a girl) but it almost tear apart and it's uncomfortable and too tight so i went again at my mom's bedroom still wearing a bathrobe and look for my dads' unused underwear but found none.

I heard the door opened so i take a look and it was my mom who entered "What are you still doing here? they've been waiting for you" my mom said while leaning on the door crossed hands

"Uhm... Mom... I need underwear..." I said shyly as my mom just smiled at me shaking her head as she check the drawer i checked earlier... it's unexpectedly there. 'When did it get there..?'

"Here. it's still new so go now" she then throw me the boxers that are still in plastic so i then walk but got stopped when i'm already outside her room

"Ah, wait , you have your shoes ? Check this if it fits you cause its quite big for your dad so he haven't use and just left there" She gave me the shoe box didn't bother checking the inside i thank her "Thanks mom!" as i hurriedly walk towards my room.

I wore a ribbed turtleneck sweater and short pants, and a loafer shoe. I heard a knock on my door when i'm fixing my hair "Coming!" I shouted and hurriedly go out. It was mom and even give me a surprise look when she saw me

"My cute little daughter became tall and handsome now.. sigh" I know she feel sad about it but she smiled as she pinched my cheeks , she gave me a watch to wear and pushed me to go for the two lovebirds are already outside waiting.

Though i said waiting they're only flirting with each other. I said goodbye to my mom as she also said that we're going to the company later to buy me clothes. I then walk towards them as I wave at my mother after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter