off script

Body Transformation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't wait for them anymore and just go without them noticing for they're at their own world. I'm not a masochist to stay there just to be bitter and suffer from those painful scenes. I fixed everything i need to do to get in this school and planned to break those two mwahahahaha. joke I don't have any plan for that.

It's already around noon when the exam finished as I just exited the room and doesn't want to get on the way of the two love birds and maybe they haven't notice me anyway that's why they didn't stop me.. it's kind of sad huhu I just can't go back to let them see me right? then walk again after that. I was so depressed that's why I am walking while looking down and didn't saw that someone is in front of me.

Of course what do you expect ? I bumped to that person. yeehey! the author can't think of anything beside bumping to other person to get to know someone haha ! revealing the plot. i'm not in the mood to follow it actually so i just said sorry and pick up the things she scattered without looking at who it was and then walk out after that.

I feel a glare from the back and i know it was the person i bumped to but who cares ? I wont meet her again anyway. So I just called my mom to get me out of this school. I've waited at the gate of the school while eating an ice cream. There are people looking at the spot I'm at but i ignored it because it might be the guy standing near me.

It's a good looking guy, and have a nice style , talking to a lady who's also a good looking one. I am wearing the sunglass mom gave me, cause the sun rays are kinda irritating me, and the pen i used awhile ago? who knows where the hell did it gone to, the pen is nowhere to be seen. I just focus on eating the ice cream because it is already melting. After that I heard a horn of the car near me so i raised my head and saw mom inside, at the driver seat. she's wearing a sunglass but i still heard some whispers around me, maybe recognizing my mom or something.

I finished eating first the ice cream before hopping on the car and mom and i chatted about how  did the exam went , or something and chatted about the things i'm going to do now. I don't know tho. I want to help mom in the company so before i also want to be a fashion designer or something. But now I just want to continue being a photographer.

We then went straight to the company to get clothes for my new body. In the way, mom also introduced me to some but still hiding the fact that i'm her 'son'. I told her to do so, because it'll be a disaster if it known , too many questions that will be asked and my peaceful life will be a hella disaster if known by many.

She just introduced that I'll be the one to replace Tina in being a photographer here.

"oh i tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter