Bommie's Rant 2

Hola Hola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Aigoo~! I almost forgot this account Chingus, I mean Infiknights!

Anyway, let's proceed. Hukhukhuk. We got a special question from one of our friends. Dundundundun~!

SkydragonSkydragon: How did chaerin and jiyong meet?

Very good question Chingu~! I am very excited to share about this moment. Not because I personally saw it happened but the way Baby Rin told me that story...it was overly hilarious!

According to her, she first met her favorite Oppa during the second call of her audition. He was practicing hard and dancing like a pro! Rin said his sweat were glistening like a tiny diamonds and he's still look like he just took a bath. So fresh! I was cringing when she told me that though. That poor girl was damn infatuated and I wanted to tell her off but hey, she bought me some corn that time. When will you Infis?! When???

*Hul~! I bet she was just exagerrating when she told me how cute he was that time. Jiyong looks like a match stick during predebut days, to be honest, no offense VIPs.*

Jiyong was too shy for a stick, I mean a guy. He never talked to Rin on the early days because she just came from France and he thought she can't speak fluent Korean. That guy was scared that he had to speak with her in english so he avoided Rin as much as he can.  

*How dumb right? I don't know why Jiyong was labeled as genius when his common sense rarely hit the average.*

Since Rin was infatuated with him at the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter