Bommie's Rant 1

Hola Hola
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Blackjackies!

Oooops, I think I should address you here as Infiknights.

Anyway, I am back! Your beautiful Corn Goddess.

Today, I will share some cute memories about my trainee days with my Baby Rin.

Baby Rin~ If you are reading right now, please pay me a visit OR ELSE I will spill more!

Back to the topic.

Did you guys know that Baby Rin's first crush in YG Entertainment is not Teddy Oppa?

Nope, not one of our previous producers and trainees too!

It's a skinny senior who goes by the name of Kwon Jiyong! Hukhukhuk.

Chaerin was too happy when she was asked to sing with him in Bigbang's Intro: Hot Issue. I can even recall how she squeals in glee after Jiyong personally approached her and asked for help. She was over the moon that her face looked like a milky bun! Hukhukhuk. I wanna bite her cheeks during that time!

Anyway, do you also know that during We Belong Together recording, I always tag Baby Rin along? It's because she wanted to catch a glimpse of her favorite 'Sunbae'. Bigbang wasn't that big during those debut days but since we are a family, we can invite anyone whenever they have some celebratory party. I can remember how Baby Rin loved to attend food feast and dinner buffets!

BUT...her biggest moment came when Jiyong gave her a cute keyring after she participated in Hot Issue song! It looks like a cat. Hukhukhuk. That Jiyong-ah is a sly though, How come he gave he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter