Chapter5

RF_06
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunday morning has come. The sunray is passing to a room through the window. It should be a best holiday for everyone but Baekhyun. He sore and tired. He turns around to looks over his room, no one there. He tries to get up and sit still on his bed. He tries to think the reason why he’s this sore then he thinks back to what has happened last night. After all his last night memories come back he rush out of bed to go to the toilet to check himself to make sure again that everything is not a dream.

“Am I monster?”

There are so many things happen to him these days. He’d never wants his power back as much as this time. Day by day, he feels himself so weak and weaker. He hates it. He used to be the most strong one (after Chanyeol for sure -_-) but look at him now.

 

Knock knock knock

 

“Baek? Have you woken up yet?”

Luhan’s voice bring him back from his thought.

“Baek…. Can you open the door for me?”

“Coming.”

He opened the door and welcome by a serious yet change to sweety smiley Luhan in front of him.

“Come in.”

Luhan step inside the room while he’s not change his glance from Baekhyun.

“Are you feeling better?” Luhan asks as soon as they’ve arrived in the room and sit on Baek’s bed’s edge.

“Hmm. Not so well. Everything is just too much”

“Everything will be okay. Just bear with it a little longer until we find him.” Luhan reassure Baekhyun with a smile on his lip

“Hyung, I’m stressing now. I’m afraid that they will find out about this.”

“Don’t stress yourself, Baek. Even if they really find out about this but it’s nothing to be serious right. They’re not strangers. They’re your brothers, we are family, don’t we? No one will judge you Baek. We love you.”

“But….”

“No but anymore. Get ready and go to eat breakfast.” Luhan says and winks at him.

“Moreover, I don’t think you don’t need to put sanitary pad since period is only happen for a girl but you’re a boy in the day time right?” Luhan says then leaving the room.

“Hyunggggggg” Baek shouts and pouts at Luhan

“Wait. How can he knows that I only turn to a  girl at the night time?”

He keep repeating this question in his head and he gonna make sure to ask Luhan about this at their breakfast time. He rushes to the toilet and makes himself done before leaving his room to join everyone at the dining room.

 

At dining table

Baekhyun is rushing to the dining room because of his curiosity  that’s why he doesn’t look around well before enter the dining room then bump with Chanyeol and make himself to fall in Chanyeol’s embrace.

“Can’t you be more focus? Or how long will you be this clumsy?” Chanyeol said then push him back from himself.

“You are the one who is in the way.” Baekhyun talks back and looks at Chanyeol furiously

“Don’t be others’ burden anymore, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol says before walking toward dining table.

Baekhyun stand in the place and look at Chanyeol like he’s going to kill Chanyeol. He won’t let Chanyeol be this jerk to him anymore. He thinks that walk fast to where Chanyeol is. Before Chanyeol can fully sit on his seat

“Ahhhh…..” Chanyeol screams his lung out.

Baekhyun is pulling Chanyeol’s hair hard like he wants to make this giant jerk to get bald by his hand.

“Guy…”

“Don’t you ever dare to call me as a ‘BURDEN’ anymore Park ing Chanyeol.”

“Hey……”

“YOU ARE!”

“SAY IT AGAIN AND I GONNA MAKE YOU BALD FOR LIFE.”

Baekhyun said while putting more  strength to his grasp.

“AHHHHH…… PUT YOUR HAND OFF MY HAIR BYUN BAEKHYUNNNN. IF NOT SO, I’LL BURN YOUR TO HELL.”

“GUY……”

“DO IT. IF YOU DARE. I’LL MAKE YOU BLIND FOREVER.”

“DO IT, BYUN BAEKHYUN. Let’s see what you can…..”

“STOP!!!!!!!! BOTH OF YOU STOP. BAEKHYUN PUT YOUR HAND DOWN. PARK CHANYEOL STOP WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO AND SAY.” Xiumin says with frustration. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol stop what they’re doing since it’s rare to see Xiumin being like this. It’s mean that they gone too far.

“How long will you keep being this childish?” Suho stands up from his seat and says after trying many times to stop them.

“He started first.” Chanyeol tells Suho

“Did I?” Baekhyun turns his head to Chanyeol and asks with a smirk

“You..”

“Okay guys. That’s enough now. Let’s sit and eat. I’m hungry.” Chen says and look at both of them while covering his stomach to tell them that he’s really hungry.

“Hyung when did you start to craving for food and feel hungry? As long as I know, we don’t have it, only Baekhyun hyung has it, am I wrong?” Kai asks Chen with furiousity.

“I don’t know. I’m just hungry. CAN’T YOU JUST FEEL HUNGRY TOO?” Chen answers Kai with innocent face and gritting his teeth to say the last sentence while pointing his mouth to both Chanyeol and Baekhyun that are having the staring contest.

“Ahhhh….. Baekhyun hyung.. I suddenly feel hungry. Can you come to sit now?”

“When did you start to feel hungry too Kai?” Sehun asks Kai with doubt

“Because I love Baekhyun hyung so much that’s why I just happen to feel hungry just like him. I love you hyung. So can you come to sit and eat with me please?” Kai says and pout cutely to his hyung hopefully that it’ll work. And luckily it worked because Baekhyun is walking to his seat after break the staring contest.

“It’s for my nini’s sake but not next time.”

“As if I scare you.”

“You…”

“Ahhh… Today we have fried chicken. Kai do you want it?” Kyungsoo speak out of nowhere.

“Definit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter