Chapter 3

RF_06
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wh..who…???”

“Er….”

“Who are you? Why are you in hyung’s room?” Sehun keep throwing questions at her.

I’m screwed- Baekhyun

Sehun takes a step back and Baekhyun drags him into his room.

“Sehun ah”

“Don’t touch me!!! Who are you?” Sehun asks and steps back to the wall to keep distance from Baekhyun like he is a cockroach

“Sehun listen to me. I’m Baekhyun.” Baekhyun tells Sehun with pleading voice and eyes

“Don’t lie to me. If you don’t tell the truth, I will call hyungs”

“Don’t Sehun, please. I’m Baekhyun. Your Baekhyun hyung”

“Don’t fool me. You’re not Baekhyun hyung. My hyung is not a pretty girl. He’s a handsome guy. I know I’m not that clever as Suho hyung but I’m not this stupid either girl. Where is Baekhyun hyung?”

How can this beautiful girl claim herself as hyung.

“Sehun. I don’t know what happened to me too. I can’t go around and tell others about that. They will react the same way you did.” Baekhyun starts to cry. Sehun looks at her and studies her. He wants to dig the truth from her by staring into those beautiful eyes. But after he stares into those eyes, he feels familiar with the face, eyes, noses and especially that beautiful thin lips that only his hyung Byun Baekhyun can has. Baekhyun let Sehun study him as much as he wants. He notices every of Sehun’s reactions.

“Your first favourite drink on earth is bubble tea. You don’t like Luhan but yet you keep on going on his nerves. You used to got chased by a group of high school girls while you were having tteokbokki and you were running your off because you thought they were going to eat you. Am i right?”

“Yea...yeah. But that everyone can see it. If you are really Baekhyun hyung, you have to know about the day on EXO planet”

“Emmm… let me think. Do you want me to remind all those days that only us know about this? Umm…. Your power is wind. You can control wind. You used to made a mess during your first period on obtaining your power. You used it carelessly and the result is to blew master Lee Soo Man’s wig away. And thank to you we all know his secret. You once got shy because EXOL call you cute and then it made you lost your mind to not even noticed the glass door and bump into it and it swollen for days. Ummm… should I remind about your habit of scaring being alone? You need someone to company you in the lift even though you get through it every day and night. And you once force Kai to teleport you just because you didn’t want to use the lift and Kai had to piggyback you.  You once kicked Suho hyung out of your room because he made a mess in your room and Suho told everyone about this, but members just laughed at him. Umm… Should I talk about your sleep walking, your best part of body, your weird habit and….”

“Stop it! Okay I know, I know. You don’t have to talk about all those things anymore.”

“Do you believe me now?”

“Ar…are you really Baekhyun hung? What happened to you hyung?” He starts to checks on Baekhyun, from holding his shoulder to shake his body and another hand tries to snatch Baekhyun’s hair in case if Baekhyun wearing wig and costume to fools him but the result is Baekhyun screaming into his face and slap him on his arm hard. And then he stops it but the next station.

“Your chest…. hmmm….. It’s weird.”

“Yah!!!!! OH SEHUN stop staring at my chest.” Baekhyun shouts at Sehun to stop staring and scratching his head with many questions popping in his mind.

“Okay, I will try.”

“Not only try but you must do it. Got it? I’m in girl body. Show some respect maknae.” Baekhyun warns him.

“How many days have you been like this? No one found out yet right?”

“I think it’s been two days now.”

“Just two days you’re already showing girl behavior. Gosh.” Sehun whispers under his breath but still earns another slap from Baekhyun.

“I will tell you, but could you help me take something for me to eat? I’m hungry right now.” Baekhyun uses his puppy eyes to beg Sehun.

“okay, wait a minutes”

“Sehun”

“What?”

“Be careful. Don’t let anyone notice you.” Baekhyun said and Sehun nods in reply.

 

After a few minutes, Sehun is back with a plate in his hand.

“Now tell me hyung. EVERYTHING!”

Baekhyun tells Sehun everything that has happened with him from the first day that he noticed his change especially this gender. He even tells Sehun about he slaped himself to wake up because he thought that it’s a dream when his first gender transformation.

“Umm… so do you mean that all of these are because of your losing orb?”

“Yeah I think so.”

“Are you sure that there’s no any other reasons?” Sehun asked but Baekhyun shakes his head for no idea.

“Should we discuss this with Suho hyung?”

“NO….!! We can’t and we WON’T! It’s weird enough to know that I’m a girl. Don’t forget your first reaction. I can’t imagine their react. Especially Park Chanyeol. He will laugh at me and make fun of me for the rest of his life. So NO DISCUSSION ON THAT!!!!” Sehun nods because he can’t deny on this fact. Baekhyun gets his point.

“By the way, should I call you hyung or noona?”

“Hyung is better, so you won’t call me noona in front of others.”

“Okay. So what will you do next? You know someday they will figure out. We are living under the same roof. There is no way you can hide it forever.”

“I know. I’ll try to find the way. But right now pretend like you know nothing. If you make something weird and make other people notice. YOU’RE GOING TO DIE OH SEHUN, I SWEAR.” Baekhyun said with his devil gaze.

“Hyung. Stop staring me. You . -.-”

“!!”

“Yeah.”

“OH SEHUNNNNN!!!”

“Okay okay I’m kidding hyung.” Sehun says and raises his hands up to protect himself from his hyung little palms and his laugh at his hyung with that rosy cheeks of him.

“Go back to your room. I’m tired now. I want to sleep.”

“Okay hyung.” Sehun said and turn himself back straight to the door. He grabs the doorknob but before he opens the door, he turn back to look at that blushing Baekhyun and say

“Good night Baekhee ahhhh~ You’re beautiful, noona.” And just that when that word came out from Sehun’s lips, a bunch of pillows come to his way but luckily he’s faster and brings himself out safely leaving that beautiful doll standing there alone with blushing cheeks.

“He said I’m beautiful.” Baekhyun repeat this word and without his knowledge he smiles.  

-------------------------

“Kris”

“Hmm…??”

“Is there anything updates from your life on earth? Have you found anything?” Suho asked Kris as soon as he comes out of bathroom after taking shower and put on his pajamas. Kris looks back at him then shakes his head.

“There’s nothing much. We’re still searching for him but there’s no clue about his whereabout.” kris said and sighed out.

“How about Luhan? Is he okay now?”

“Yeah. A lot better.”

“I’m worry about Baekhyunnie. I don’t know whether he can handle the way he lives his life right now.”

“You mean about living as a human on earth? He will get used to it soon. It’s not that hard.”

“Hmmm…. I will ask members to help you search for him”

“That would be great. More people means more sources. But tell them to be careful not to use their power.”

“Don’t worry about this. I’ve already noted them even before we come to the Earth.”

“Good.”

In the morning

Knock Knock

“Baekhyun, come and eat breakfast.” Suho knocks on Baekhyun’s door and tells him. After telling, he goes back to dining room.

“Hyung, aren’t you tired of doing this thing every morning? He is an adult now. No need to call him for breakfast like a kid.” Chanyeol talks to Suho with annoying face of his.

“Chanyeol…”

“Stop it hyung. You repeat it every time. But it’s too much. He even gets his own room for this. Don’t treat him like a princess.” Chanyeol interrupted Suho before he finished his sentence

“Why? What is wrong with you? It’s none of your business. By the way, you are not the one who calls me, so why is it bothering you too much?” Baekhyun says in a tease voice to Chanyeol as soon as he arrives at the dining table because he heard everything that Chanyeol said.

“The problem is you. Stop being a cry baby.” Chanyeol shouts

“What? Who is a cry baby?” Baekhyun raises his eyebrows

“YOU. Who else? Everyone is responsible enough for themselves while you act like a princess.”

“He is.” Sehun whispers himself.

“What did you say?” Chanyeol asked. Sehun raises his face up from his bowl when he heard Chanyeol question. He looks at Baekhyun and meeting those eyes that’s already scared him to hell.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“Kids, eat or you will be late. By the way, where are those three? Don’t they join us for breakfast?” Xiumin says out of blue.

“They go to school first.” Suho answers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter