Chapter1

RF_06
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(First day on Earth)

[On the way to ElyXiOn University]

    Baekhyun is yawning while sitting in their car on the way to start their first day at university on Earth. I repeat it’s their first day on Earth. They’re EXO and they’re from EXO Planet. They have 9 members. Each of them has different power. Xiumin has ice power; Suho has water power; Lay has healing power; Chen has lightning power; Chanyeol has fire power; D.O has strength; Kai has teleport power; Sehun has wind power and Baekhyun has light power.  He and another 8 members come to Earth together for some reason but sure it’s a nation secret. Baekhyun is sitting on the back seat with Chanyeol and Suho. And the front seat is Sehun and D.O. And another members are in another car that has Xiumin hyung, Lay hyung, Chen and Kai. Baekhyun is sleepy because he couldn't get enough sleep last night. Haaaaw ~O~ He is yawning again. Suddenly all the 8 eyes look at him.

“why are you sleepy, hyung? Don't we have to sleep like human?” Sehun said out of blue

Baekhyun looks at Sehun and he just realized that why does he need to sleep? He looks at Suho for answer and Suho looks at him back too.

Baekhyun asks Suho “Why, hyung?”

Suho answers “Maybe because you have lost your power, so you have to live like a human. You’re not even have to sleep like human but you need to eat like them too.”

Chanyeol looks at me and says “But we all can't cook. -_-”

Sehun laughs at Chanyeol and says “How about leaves? Can Baekhyun hyung eat that?”

Chanyeol’s face o.O

D.O interrupts “Maybe I can learn to cook something from the three that we are going to live with.”

All of them nods their heads. And the driver tells them that we arrived at the university. They all look out through our window.

“What the ElyXiOn University? Is this university for deaths?  Are we dead? -_-” Baekhyun thinks.

Suho says “Let's get out. Others already got out of the car.”

Now they all, 9 people, are standing in front of the university gate and looking at the name of the university with awe.

Kai says “Suho hyung, are we going to stay with the ghosts?”

Not only Kai but most of the members are wondering about this too. It's not fun to stay with ghost.

Xiumin laughs and answers “No. But we are going to stay with human. It's a just name that master named one of his achievement.”

“So is this the university for human on earth where people can come to learn everything just like what you’ve told us right Xiumin hyung?” Chen  said.

Xiumin nods.

Suho tells them to wait him around there near the big tree in the university, and he will goes to find someone called Kris.

“I don’t want to wait here. Let’s walk around the university. Maybe we can find something interesting. I’m very curious about human.” Sehun suggested.

“I think so. I want to explore here too. By the way, I heard that on earth we can find something delicious call fried chicken? Can we find this thing here too?” Kai

“How do you know that thing is delicious? And do you know what does delicious mean, when you’ve never eaten anything before in your life until now?” Chen

‘’Fried chicken?” D.O

“Yeah hyung. ” Kai

D.O shakes his head with no clue. Not just him, but all of them have no idea what  it is either. Is it really edible?

“What is that?” Baekhyun asked

“It’s something like…. yahhhh… stop asking me. I’ve never seen it either. But I only know it’d suit my taste here for the life on earth. I gonna get married with fried chicken for life.” Kai said with the love of his fried chicken.

“Let’s go hyungs. We don’t have much time. Suho hyung will be back soon. Go go.” Sehun said and be the one who leads the way to wherever they don’t know then the rest of them just follow him.

As soon as they step out from that place and walking to the building in front of them, They can feel that there are so many pairs of eyes are eyeing on them. That time they start to check on the members if they’re completely transformed to their human’s body just like master Lee Soo Man had told them. Because their outfits are very different from what human wears. But still, they haven’t noticed anything strange beside….

“Why are they staring at us? Don’t we look like them enough?” Lay asked.

“Maybe because of our look. We’re handsome. Don’t you know it? Even EXOL can’t get over us.” Chanyeol

Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

“That’s it Chanyeol. I’m wondering how he can be so in love with himself. -.-”

“Ahhh…. I see.” Lay agreed with a slide smile to show off his beautiful dimple and then they can hear the giggle sound growing louder.   

“I’m scared. Are they going to eat us?” Kai said and hug Sehun.

“Then do you mean fried chicken is look like us? Because human only eat fried chicken, and they said it’s delicious. No… I want to eat fried chicken but I don’t want to be fried chicken.” :T_T: Chen

They keep walking and suddenly Chen asked  “Where are we Sehun?”

“I don’t know too. Keep walking. It seems smaller than our planet.” Sehun replied carelessly

“Let’s go back. Suho might be frustrated if he doesn’t see us there.” Xiumin

“It’s okay hyung. I will be responsible for that.” Sehun said while he speeds up.

“Sehun, look out.” D.O told Sehun but it’s too late. He runs into two guys. One is very beautiful like a girl, and one looks like a panda because of his eyes.

“Are you okay?” D.O runs to Sehun and ask him

“I’m okay.” Sehun

“Hey, you should apologize us.” Luhan said and exchanged glance with Tao with something that might know only both of them.

They all look at him with doubt. What is he talking about? They don’t understand human language. Where is Suho hyung? T.T They all become mute. Luhan keeps talking “Are you all deaf? Say SORRY to us. Do you know the word S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter