inspiration ♡

Strawberries and whipped cream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm" donghyuck was humming one of his favorite songs while stirring the ingredients in the big bowl, trying to find the right consistency, the right thickness for the mixture to become ready to put it in the oven. He was making one of his, and mark's, favorite cakes that involved lots of strawberries and the soft, melting on the mouth kind of soft, and sweet filling cream in it.

He, finally, stopped mixing and dipped his finger to the mixture to both taste it and check it's thickness. It was ready to put it in the oven and he was just about to do that when he heard a sad, tired sigh behind him. He turned around to look at his boyfriend who was sitting on their big, fluffy couch, sighing and looking sad and more tired than he had ever been. Donghyuck stopped on his finger, that he already off the sweet mixture off, and let it go with a "pop" and frowned back at the sadding sight.

"What happened ?"

"Nothing..."

Mark's voice was small and barely hearable...donghyuck hated when mark's voice was small and barely hearable.

So he took the HUGE bowl of strawbarries he prepared for the cake and walked towards the couch. Then he sat down next to mark and picked a strawberry to force it gently in mark's mouth.

"Tell me" he said in the softest tone possible. He knew mark was sad and he had to be gentle with such an angel like him when he was sad.

"I just..."

"You just ?" Donghyuck asked again, spurting out the whipping cream he also prepared for the top of the cake, on the strawberries, dipping one them into it and feeding mark with it again.

It was some kind of a silly habit between them. Whenever mark was sad donghyuck feed him with something sweet. Sometimes it was a piece of candy or a bar of milk chocolate or even a lollipop or marshmallows. Both he and mark LOVED sweet things but he was sure mark loved them slightly more than he did. And he knew eating sweet things highered up mark's mood even just a tiny bit. So he always had something sweet ready for whenever mark got sad.

"I lost my inspiration...again..."

Mark was a photographer while his lovely boyfriend donghyuck was a cook. They met in a cooking contest when they both were still amateur in their jobs, donghyuck was making a birthday cake and mark was taking photos of his favorite meals in the contest. He stopped when he saw what donghyuck was doing and took a few photos of the cake, and the boy himself, in different angles then put his camera down and watched the red haired boy doing what he was doing so passionately.

"If you keep watching, i might ask for a payement from you to watch my blindly amazing cooking skills."

The boy said to mark, who had been watching him for a good twenty minutes. Mark blushed and scratched the back of his head in embarassment. He didn't think that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter