FINAL CHAPTER

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FINAL CHAPTER ALWAYS YOU

"Eun, I still can't believe you did that!" Jinri, Eun's friend exclaimed. It's been a week since Jieun left Jungkook speechless in the guest room of the glass house. Jungkook returned back home to Switzerland, alone. He tried contacting Eun before their flight, thinking that she'll come back with him as planned but Eun never answered. 

 

 

"Did what? I did the right thing." Eun said while scanning through the racks of clothes in front of her. She's currently in a mall shopping her heart out and trying to forget their heartbreaking break up. 

 

 

"Really? You actually think you did the right thing?" 

 

 

"Yes."

 

 

"No, you did not. You didn't even listen to his side of story!" Jinri rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I thought you changed but I was wrong. You're still that girl who believes what she wants to believe without knowing what actually happened. You're an idiot." Jinri continued. As a bestfriend, she doesn't want Eun to make stupid descisions that she'll regret. And right now, Jinri is a 100% sure that Eun is wrong with the descision she made. Eun just continued scanning through the clothes while shaking her head. After hours of walking and shopping from boutique to boutique, Eun and Jinri finally got hungry and decided to get some Italian food. As they entered the restaurant they chose, they went straight to the table near the window and started checking the menu. 

 

 

 

"I'll get cheese ravioli paired with red wine." Eun smiled at the staff as she handed her the menu.

 

 

 

"I'll get chicken pesto and chardonnay." 

 

 

 

While the girls were waiting for their orders, a guy with a model like figured girl passed behind them which caught Jinri's attention. Jinri's eyes followed the couple and checked out the guy who smelled really good and calming. Eun was busy scrolling through her phone that she did not notice the couple who passed. A little later, Jinri was still checking out the good scented guy when she finally saw his face which gave her quite a shock. 

 

 

 

"Eun... Ji eun!" she called out Eun who's currently reading some news she saw on her twitter feed.

 

 

 

"JI EUN!" At last, Jieun finally looked at her with both her eyes wide open. "what?" Jieun mouthed. She didn't want people to look at them or even kick them out for being so loud in such a fancy place. 

 

 

 

"Isn't that...Isn't that your..boyf...I mean, Ex-boyfriend???" Jinri said while slightly pointing at the guy 2 tables beside them. Eun slowly looked at the couple and was confused as heck.

 

 

 

"no way...he went back a week ago." Eun slight squinted her eyes making sure that she's seeing the right person. Eun felt heat inside her, probably because she still has feelings for Kook and also, they broke up last week! Just last week! Eun took a deep breath, stood up, and walked her way to the guy who looks definitely like Jungkook. 

 

 

 

 

She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows, "really?" Eun said. The couple just looked at her in confusion. "Sorry?" the guy said looking at Eun and feeling like he has seen before. The guy felt a bit acquainted with the girl who's currently giving him and his girlfriend a certain look. The girl was just there, staring at him, waiting for him to say something. 

 

 

 

 

"I'm...wait..." the guy stood up and moved closely to Eun. "You're Lee Jieun! WOw! Nice to finally meet you!" The guy greeted in delight after finally recognising the preppy girl in front of him. He reach out his hand wanting to give her a handshake but she just raised her eyebrows again. 

 

 

 

"Oh, I guess you don't know me, I'm Jeon Junghyuk. Your boyfriend's twin??? hehe" he introduced himself with a very cheeky smile. Eun was stunned. agape. "Sorry what? His twin?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter