CHAPTER THREE

Honestly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3

 

J and J

"I....I think it's best if I leave." Feeling unwanted, Jungkook decided to go out of the residence and tour the city of Seoul alone. He thought that everything was going so well and that all the family members loved and were rooting for him. I guess you can never get to know them well without a family drama, he said to himself. Comparing him to Chanyeol and to the other lads around Jieun, he does lack fortune. He didn't come from a family with billions and lots of mansions. But this never made him stop loving and being with Jieun, because he doesn't need her money. —

 

 

 

 

Jungkook wandered around Seoul the moment he got out of the Lee residence. Since he didn't have a car or knew how to drive even, one of the drivers escorted him to his first stop, a pc bbang (computer gaming). He told the driver to go back because he doesn't need a ride back anyway. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi, do I pay first or do I pay after playing?" he asked the staff of the computer shop. Since such gaming shops were not so popular in Switzerland, he was clueless about how things go. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Either" the staff said while smiling at him. Being too goodlooking, the girls and other staff inside the shop was staring at him until he sat on his chosen computer. He wore a big gaming headset and logged in onto his overwatch account. This game is really in these days and it's actually pretty entertaining.

 

 

 

 

 

Before he began to play, he turned his phone on silent and put away everything that is on his way. He then clicked play and chose competitive match. Since competitive matches take a while to start, Jungkook then called out one of the staff to order cup noodles and some coke.—after 7 hours of staying in the computer shop and playing non-stop OW, he decided to check in on the nearest hotel instead of going back home to the mansion. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was 2 am when he got to his room. Usually, after playing non-stop pc games, people sleep because of having tired eyes and sore back & shoulders; but Jungkook is not one of them. After showering, and changing to some pyjamas he bought in the store in the hotel lobby, he opened his gaming laptop and started OW. While playing, his phone rang and he had no choice but to leave quickplay. 

 

 

 

 

 

"why are you still up?" he answered the video call with a smile on this pretty face. The caller's Jieun; probably worried like crazy. 

 

 

"this wasn't the christmas I was expecting." she sounded sad. Her phone was just facing the ceiling. 

 

 

 

 

 

"come on Eun, it's fine. why would you let someone's opinion get to you?" Jungkook stood up from his bed and went to the fridge to get some soda. 

 

 

 

 

 

"but he was so rude! You heard him. And all of a sudden he was acting like he cares about me. That guy is nuts!" Jieun's voice became louder and a little bit shaky. Jungkook just sighed, thinking of how he'll make his loving girlfriend relax.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eun, he is still y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter