Chapter 2 : First reaction

Bangtan's Disband

Chapter 2 : First Reaction 

Dis...disband ? 
Suga's brain bugged for severals secondes. 
What ?! No way! It can't be, we are the most popular KPOP group, they just can't make us disband like this ! No no, he must have understand something wrong. 
Gathering his thoughts, Suga squeezed Jungkook's hand to get his attention. 
- Jungkook. Look at me. Why do you say that ? Why should we disband, it doesn't make sense ! Where do you heard that ? 
Jungkook took on him and straighten up on the couch. 
- In the Big Hit building. I just wanted to get my jacket in the practice room and on the way back out I heard Bang PD-nim talking in his office. I wanted to invite him to eat with us so I waited at his door that his conversation finish...
- What did he say ? 
- He was talking on the phone. He said that our time will soon be over and that he should put an end to us before we're making him loose money. He said that our popularity is just a trend and will vanish very fast and that he's gonna act in consequences. 
Jungkook's voice began to get high pitched. 
- Hyung, that won't happen, right ? You're not gonna let that happen, right ?!
- Jungko...
- You will protect us, right? We're gonna stay together ! We can't just be separated, I don't want that ! 
- It's...
- You're the strongest out of us, scare Bang-nim and he will let us in peace !  Threat him and everything will be fine. 
Okay he's turning crazy. 
Jungkook would never say those extreme things if he wasn't scared to the highest degree. 
- Jungkook stop! Breath. It's enough. You're making yourself sick by panicking so much. Listen. Now, I want you to go to your room and sleep, okay? I'm gonna handle this. Don't say a thing about this to the others, I'm taking things in hand. 
- But...
- Do what I say. It's gonna be fine. Just do what I say. 
Whipping his tears, the maknae stood up and walked slowly out the studio. 
Shaking his head, Suga waited that the door completely closed. He stood up, breathed, and punshed with all his anger the wall next to him. Little pieces of crepi falled on the floor, and on his hand. 
- ...
Okay, come on. 
He retired his hand from the hall and shook it to wipe away the detritus.
Reaching his phone on the desk, he fastly researched the number and called. 
- Namjoon ? 
- Suga-hyung ? 
- Get away from the others, be alone. 
- Why ? 
- Do what I say Namjoon goddamn! 
- Okay okay. 
The leader noticed something in Suga's voice that he didn't liked. Didn't liked at all. 
- Okay I'm alone now. What is going on ? By the way do you know where Jungkook is ? He was supposed to join us. 
- He's at home, with me. 
- What ? Why ? Is he okay ?
- No he's not and I'm gonna tell you why. 
- Suga you're scaring me, hurry ! 
- Those motherers want to make us disband! 
- What ?! 
- Okay listen, you need to come back. All of you. Don't tell the others and hurry up getting back. We need to talk.