Chapter 1 : Unfair News

Bangtan's Disband

Bam ! Bam ! Bam ! 
Ignoring the light background noise in his headphones, rapper and songwriter Suga keept his eyes focused on his PC screen. He was in the middle of composing a track, which melody was floating in his head half an hour ago. Knowing he was alone, the others members went out to eat, he had turned the volume of his music to the maximum. He listened to the extract once again. He had still to work on the vibe but he was very satisfied with the beat. It was leading without a doubt to the most imposing rap part of the whole song which he would perform. Yes, strong and powerful. 
Bam ! Bam ! Bam ! 
But still not strong enough to be heard when it wasn't even playing. Suga took his headphones down with an annoyed sigh. 
The sound busted all of sudden. Someone was hitting against his door with his all strength, making the studio door shaking under his hands. 
BAM BAM BAM ! 
- What the hell ! 
Suga stood up, unlocked the door and throw it open. 
He was definitely not expecting that. Puffy panicked eyes, swollen bitten lips and tears rushing down his cheeks, Jungkook stand there. The rapper was confused. 
- Jungkook, what the... 
He couldn't finish his sentence, the maknae throw himself in the oldest arms, grapping his biceps and squeezed them to the point of hurting Suga. 
- Hyung, hyung, hyung...
First confused by the sudden proximity, Suga slowly left his arms and putting them on the youngest back, petting him. 
- What is going on ? He asked 
Jungkook's answer, if it was one, was incomprehensible. 
"Okay we're not gonna get far if he stays like this." he thought
Half dragging him, Bangtan's rap god took Jungkook to the couch but even while sitting down, the youngest didn't let go of him. 
- Jungkook, listen to me, what's the matter ? What happ...
Once again, the youngest cuff off. 
- I don't want to loose you ! 
What ? 
- I don't want this to finish, I'm not ready yet, it can't happen ! I will not be able to take it, no way ! I don't want to let go, I won't let go !!! 
- Jungkook come down ! 
Suga trapped the boy's forearm and squeezed it hard. 
- Listen to me. Listen to me. He said, his voice charged with all the authority he had. Calm down. Listen to my voice, only my voice. 
Their gazes met. Jungkook's frightened wet eyes against Suga's metal strong and confident look. Slowly, the youngest let his hyung's order flow over him, forcing him to obey. Taking a deep breath, he released Suga of his grip and lowered his eyes.
- Good boy. Breath with me. 하나 둘 샛. 
Suga knew how to deal with a panicked and anxious person, having himself been one of those a long time ago.
- Now. Tell me. 
Jungkook took quite a time before answering. Thinking about it one more time carefully, with calm mind, it went worse and the news hurt him again like a truck. The maknae break down, hiding his face in his hands, crying, sobbing and afraid. He wanted to explain but the words were sticked in his throat. 
Yonngi decided to calm him definitely down before asking again or he's never gonna get his answers. 
He leaned himself onto the couch and open his right arm, forcing the maknae to come and lean against him. Jungkook didn't resist, reassured by his hyung presence. He burried his face in Yoongi's shoulder and hold on tight on his waist. 
- I'm here. It's fine. It's okay Jungkook, hyung is here. Don't be afraid, I'm here. 
He wasn't good at comforting others, neither he liked speaking about himself in the third person but he tried to copy what RapMonster or any other member would do in this kind of situation. A few minutes passed. 
He kept petting the singer's back and decided to try asking precise  questions rather than letting Jungkook getting all hectic again about telling everything. 
- Jungkook. Why would you loose me ? 
- Not you alone... Everyone. He answered, sobbing. 
- Everyone ? All the members? 
He nodded. 
- Why would you loose us ? Did you do something bad ? 
The youngest seemed confused. 
- I don't know.. Maybe. 
Now it was Yoongi's turn to be confused. How could the boy not know if he had done something bad or not ? 
Sighting, the blond tried to understand. Jungkook really wansn't the type of crying for nothing, he always had a good reason. 
- Kookie, I need to know more. Where are the others? Are they okay ? Why did you come back home alone ?
Closing his eyes, Jungkook finally pronounced what he was afraid to say since the beginning. 
- Disband...