Get in Daniel's Pocket

The Bad Boy Busters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teal colored ceiling was blurry. For some reason, it also seemed to spin clockwise as you slowly lifted your eyelids. Though you were groggy and disoriented, you knew for a fact that you didn't fall asleep, and you definitely knew that you never painted your bedroom ceiling teal.
 

In that very moment, a certain name was retrieved from somewhere within your foggy and impaired brain: Kang Daniel.
 

A name that became way too familiar for your liking.
 

"," you mumbled to yourself,  taking a moment to quickly look around and familiarize yourself with your new surroundings. 
 

The first thing you noticed was that a corner of the rather large room was blocked off by glass, with a keyboard and a drum set behind it and a few guitars hanging on the wall. The place was rather messy and, in your opinion, terribly designed-- microphones and their respective wires scattered on the floor, a kitchen at the opposite side of the secluded glass corner, and what was definitely a bathroom door (someone wrote "BATHROOM" on it in followed by a bunch of hearts with red marker) hiding behind the television in the middle of the room. Not to mention, the singular sofa that you were currently lying in, not even parallel to the TV. You didn't know anything about interior design, but you were about ninety percent sure that you could have come up with something much better. Give or take.
 

At this point, everything started to come back to you, including the memory of you (quite regretfully) addressing Daniel as "Oppa". If there were levels to cringe, that one recollection would definitely be off the charts. You surely would've shuddered at the thought if your body wasn't so hot and heavy.
 

Wait... hot? 
 

You could've sworn that you were wearing the skimpiest black dress before you lost consciousness.
 

Brows furrowed in confusion, you looked down at your body on the sofa and found that your bare legs and your abdomen were covered by what seemed to be, if you remembered correctly, Daniel's black parka. This reminded you once again of your utterly failed mission, leading you to attempt to make some sort of plan C. But, since you were still pretty disoriented at the moment, you decided to just wing it when the time would come. 
 

Plus, running away as fast as possible was always a viable option.
 

Getting up and tossing Daniel's parka over an arm of the sofa, you darted your eyes around the room to find your phone. You were quickly distressed; first, because your phone was nowhere to be seen, and second, because Daniel left his scent on you and his parka and it actually smelled good. 
 

Probably some fancy rich-people cologne.
 

You realized that the probability of Daniel having your phone was extremely high. Just the thought of it made you anxious; it'd be the worst thing that could happen, since your phone practically had everything. 
 

So just like that, your mission to secretly follow Daniel after school somehow turned into a mission to regain your cell phone, your identity, your life. And though you had a passcode on it, you were sure that the girls or Guanlin would have texted you sometime while you were gone. And if any of them had addressed you as Y/N, you were genuinely screwed.
 

The door opened and shut with a loud thud, and you looked to see Daniel crouched and taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter