• The Library Prefect.

The Pink Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
• The Library Prefect.     " You saw her? Is she someone familiar? What does she look like huh? Jongiiiin, tell me", whined the impatient Baekhyun as he walked next to his friend during break time.
" I did, but I'm not familiar with her", replied Jongin without glancing at him.
The real receiver of those letters
"Forget about her, I have a greater problem right now", added Jongin in a serious tone.
" What's wrong buddy?", asked Baek.
" I have a book I'm supposed to return to the library. You know what , today is the second day past the deadline"
" You know the rules, if you fail to return it on the due date, then you're given a chance to do so in the next two days after having your name recorded for the sake of finding out who keeps delaying the most. So basically, today is your deadline or else, you'll be banned from accessing the library for two weeks", narrated Baek as Jongin remained silent. It's not like he doesn't know the rules.
" I'd suggest you go return it now then doing so during preps", added Baek.
" I know, but do you what even more? It's the fact that out of all days, the library just had to be closed during break time today! I guess the librarian isn't around hence I'll have no other choice but to deal with that library prefect during preps", grumbled Jongin.
" It to be you at the moment. Have you ever been in trouble with her? "
" Yeah, once... And she made me stand for 15 whole minutes, lecturing me in front of everyone in the library"
" Just once? But this isn't your first time delaying to return a book"
" That's because I always return my borrowed books during break when the librarian is there since he's of less trouble compared to that prefect. However, my name has been noted down numerous times, I wonder how I'm going to be embarrassed today the moment she opens the record book, only to find my name gracing almost all of its pages", this made Baek laugh.
" What are you laughing at? ", Jongin glared at his friend.
" Nothing, I hope it goes well for you", replied Baekhyun while grinning.
Later on that day, Jongin was waiting in the que formed next to where the library prefect, Son Naeun, was seated. In front of her was a medium sized, brown table with a pile of returned books placed on it, which were to be put back into the bookshelves later on. Since she's exhausted, Naeun is usually in a very bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter