• Mission successful but wrong target.

The Pink Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
• Mission successful but wrong target.   Once he was done, Jongin headed back to his classroom to get his stuff before he'd call it a day. Naeun followed him closely behind, conscious of her every move as she tried her level best to walk unnoticed. She successfully managed to find out which class he was and where exactly he sat

The next morning, Naeun ensured she was at the school compound at exactly 15 minutes before 6:00am. As expected, the school corridors were still empty. She made her way, unnoticed, to Jongin's classroom, placed Bomi's pink love letter inside his desk's locker before tip toeing her way back to her class. She couldn't wait until she'd inform Bomi of her success. 

Little did she know, it was actually a failure. 

"Woooaahh! Baek look at this!", exclaimed Jongin the moment he opened his desk's locker, with the intention of keeping his stationary inside, only to find a pink enveloped letter. 

" I wonder who had the courage to leave that in your desk", replied Baek as he eyed the pink letter in Jongin's hands, curiously. 

Jongin is known to have lots of fangirls, thanks to his irresistible looks and charms. Despite that, he has never actually taken any interest on any of them and that's because he looks for certain "features" in order for a girl to pass as his ideal type. His fans never dared to confess their love towards him, not that he acts arrogant or anything. Infact, he's the sweetest guy to ever exist in Seoul High with an enormous amount of friends. 

They never dare to confess cause they simply can't, and that's because of the technique Jongin uses to keep them away, in a good way. He simply friend zones them such that he acts like he doesn't understand their flirtatious actions, statements or the act of blushing for no reason, thus making them confused over what his reaction would be if they ever confess of their feelings. 

" Hmmm, Let's see", he said as he looked at the sealed envelope, searching for the sender's name only to find "From: Your Secret Admirer" written at the bottom of the letter. 

Jongin couldn't help but to let out a chuckle. Soon, a smirk formed on his lips as he eyed the love letter.

" Just, who are you? ", he asked, as if demanding an answer from the lifeless envelope. 

" Wierd", mouthed Baek while scratching his nape. 

If only he knew that it actually belongs to him

•••••

" Im sooooo happy Naeunah, I don't know how to repay you in this, you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter