• Secret Crush

The Pink Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
• Secret Crush.

 

Once the clock twelve, the school bell rang, signalling to all the students of Seoul High that it was time for lunch break. Soon, a swarm of them was seen heading towards the school's cafeteria.

Two male best friends, Kim Jongin and Byun Baekhyun, sat together as soon as they managed get their food trays. They tried their level best to make it early to the cafeteria for none of them wanted to suffer the consequences of being late, standing until forever in the endless que of students formed next to the counter.8

"We made it! ", beamed Jongin as he briefly looked at the long que of frustrated, hungry students before turning back to face Baekhyun. His tiny friend had all of his attention glued on the que of students. Jongin simply acted like he wasn't noticing what Baek was doing. He knew very well what was behind the actions of his tiny friend. 

" God! I can't believe I'm finally seated at the cafeteria and is about to have my lunch. Damn, my stomach has been grumbling for hours! Today I left to school on an empty stomach Baek, can you believe that? I wonder how I managed to survive up to now", complained Jongin to his friend who clearly didn't pay even the tinniest bit of his attention to what he was saying. Baek had his eyes squinted, looking at a certain someone in the que who has been making his heart beat rapidly for God knows what reason. 

After taking a sip of his fresh, orange juice, Jongin sighed before going on. 

"Baek, if you're gonna act like I don't exist every time we are together and she appears in the background, then how about you just tell her how you feel? I'm getting bored of this you know, you need to spice it up", he frowned. 

Baek looked at his best friend in disbelief. 

"Does this look like a movie to you whereby I'm the hero or something? Spice it up...? What do you mean by spice it up you idiot! ", complained Baek which earned him the unstoppable laughter of Kim Jongin. The moment he starts laughing, making him stop was close to impossible. Baek sighed before shifting his gaze back to the que of students.

"Look at her, walking back to her seat without sparing me a glance.. . How do you expect me to confess to such a girl?", Baek's complaint didn't help, it only made Jongin laugh harder with each and every word he said.

"You're a man for a reason Baek, you can't cower until forever", replied Jongin once he got a hold of his laughter. 

"I'm not cowering you fool! Look at her... She shows absolutely no signs of being intrested in me", Jongin simply shook his head after hearing what Baek said.

Silence engulfed them for a few seconds before Baek dropped a question which only the future had an answer to. 

" What do you think, will she reject me? ", Jongin stopped eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter