Final

The tough confession

Idk wth is this but i wrote it because i was bored :/ do read if you dont mind wasting your time ^^

_----------

 

"You bet so?" Changkyun asked his friends, his eyes on Shinae.

The idea of him confessing was just so absurd, at least to him. How would Shinae accept him? The piercing eyes of his were enough to make her scramble out of being terrified.

"You would never know if you never try." Wonho said, glancing at Shinae who was so into her friends' story.

The rest of the boys looked at each other, gesturing how Changkyun was acting tough. Just then, they saw Hoshi come to her, making her laugh in an instance. Changkyun's jaw tightened. What did the guy have that he doesnt? How could he make her laugh? It should've been him.

"Yah. Dont be too jealous. Theyve been friends since kids, remember?" Shonu said, also eyeing Hoshi.

"Dont be too confident. You can see yourself, right? Hoshi likes her." Kihyun said as a matter of factly after a while observing Hoshi.

"Hah. Yea. Its obvious." Jooheon commented, slurping on his drink.

"Shut up." Changkyun said, his fist balled.

Minhyuk scoffed, "youre stuck up, changkyun. Its been 3 years! Youve been watching these for 3 fcking years, changkyun. Make up your mind!"

Hyungwon looked lazily at changkyun, "you dont deserve to be jealous if you never tried anything, you know."

Changkyun huffed harshly, was about to leave when wonho pulled his sleeve, "tomorrow's white day. Just telling."

------- 

"Yah yah yah! Dont tell me..." Kihyun observed the flower bouquet on changkyun's table that he laid flat, blankly looking at it. The rest of the boys crowded his table, swooning.

"Heyyy finally man!" Minhyuk said.

Cangkyun glared at the flower a second before he grabbed it harshly, bringing it away lazily.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Jooheon asked.

Ck stood beside a dustbin, holding the flower on it.

"YAHHHHH DONTT" Wonho rushed to him, harhsly taking the flower away from him.

"Wth man?" Hyungwon asked.

Changkyun sighed, closing his eyes, "i dont like this idea."

"Yes you do." Shownu said, crossing his arms.

"No!" Changkyun hissed, leaving the class.

"Yah!" Wonho followed him out as well as the rest of the boys only to see Changkyun struck.

Shinae was in front of him, looking puzzled at his sharp eyes on her. "Is there anything....?"

Changkyun just blinked there, making her feel awkward.

Just then Wonho shoved the bouquet into Changkyun's hands then ran off with the boys before he could say anything.

Changkyun nervously his lips, still hesitating. He held the flower rather awkwardly, his hands fidgeting.

"Changkyun...?" Shinae called out his name, shocking him. She knew him? He blinked rather innocently, looking down into her orbs.

"Is there anything... You want to say..?" She hid her faint blush, her heart thumping fast as their eyes locked for the first time.

Changkyun sighed, his eyes looking at all her features on her face, "i..."

Shinae raised an eyebrow, "you...?"

Changkyun gulped, looking elsewhere as his other hand combed his hair back. "I.. i really dont know."

He shoved the flower in her hands then ran off to somewhere far from the class as his face was burning real red.


--------- 


As he was kicking the wall beside him repeatedly, a cough was heard. He stopped immediately, recognizing the voice.

"Changkyun." He closed his eyes at her voice, didnt want to hear anything as he knew he fcked up. He stayed still, facing the wall as shinae went behind him.

She cleared , "are you really giving this to me?" Changkyun pursed his lips, balling his fist out of embarrassment.

He slowly turned around, making shinae nervous. He sighed, "you know, you can just act like it didnt happen."

Shinae blinked her eyes at the outcome, what? "But why?"

Changkyun his lip, avoiding her eyes at all cost, his hand animated as he was searching for words, "you know... Er... *Clears throat* its valentine's day and... ARGH! idk okay! Im sorry if you dont like it! Tell Hoshi i'm sorry." He ruffled his hair as he was about to leave.

"Changkyun! Wait!" Her hand reached for his arm, halting his step. He harshly pulled his arm away, his heart beating wild. He felt stupid.

"Err... first of all, I dont know why you mentioned hoshi. Second, err.. cant you be more clear? I dont want to get my hopes high over here." Shinae said, despite being nervous as hell.

Changkyun sighed, he was also wrecked, not to mention the idea of him giving her flowers were just absurd.

He turned around, fitting his hands in his pockets as his eyes low, "the thing is, i dont get how do you even know my name. And, idk. Hoshi seems like he likes you." He looked to his side, waiting for her words.

Shinae blinked, biting her lip, "err... I did some stalking, if you'd like to call it that. And, no. Hes dating yuju. Why does he matter tho?"

Changkyun couldnt believe his ears, hoshi doesnt like her then? And stalk? She stalked him?

"Do you... Like me?" Changkyun absentmindedly asked, genuinely curious.

Shinae blushed hard at his innocent question.

She gritted her teeth, "that is supposed to be my question, changkyun."

He innocently blinked, "what? What do you mean?"

Shinae sighed, "changkyun, do you like me?" He was at loss of words, he finally understood her.

His hand automatically went to his ear, rubbing it out of anxiousness. "Well, if you dont have any problem with that..."

Shinae chuckled, "well, i dont."

Changkyun smiled, glancing at her. He wanted to hug her but he was too shy (lol)

Shinae waited. But he didnt say anything else, making her annoyed. She huffed, "hey. Wont you ask me out?" She crossed her arms.

Changkyun stood straight, his face flushing red, "well i... I..." He sighed. "Im sorry, shinae. Im so bad at this i dont know how to properly confess and ask you out on a date or whatever but will you be my girlfriend?"

Shinae grinned and hugged him tight, nodding in his chest as he chuckled.