[Chapter 1]

|Fangs| 《Bts FanFic》

I glared at the stone well disdainfully. I huffed and wheezed out a sigh. I retracted my leg, and like the desperate idiot I am, I slammed the front of my shoe at the strong stone foundation. A yelp escaped my mouth as I fell to the support of the old tree by the well, cradling the front of my toes in my palms.

"Stupid well!" I grumbled. I placed my foot back down and carefully paced around the well, eyeing it as an enemy. As I paced around, making my fourth revolution, my shoe landed on the squishy, sticky substance. My ears shivered as I pulled my foot out of the mess with disgusting glop! 

My eyes slowly trailed down to my converse. My body started trembling in anger when I saw the brown mush stuck to the white base of my shoe. I heaved in a big breath then opened my mouth.

"You ******* ****** **** **** son of a ***** ***** mother ******* stupid ******** **** f********!!!"

The strength instantly left my body as I released my anger build up. I dropped to the ground, the bottom of my blue jeans touching the grass. 

"You could at least give me my bag", I muttered under my breath with resentment. As if on cue, 2 blue duffle bags burst up from the well, slamming backwards as it was forward to me. 

What great timing you have.

This was either karma from all those years of annoying my brother or some sick joke of the universe. Whatever it was, I didn't care because I was stuck in the middle of no where inside a forest with a stone well as a companion. 

I might as well be insane.

I tried leaving this forest- believe me I tried! But I'd always end up back at this same point. Someone must have slipped some weed, , or pot in my drink last night cause this better not be real!

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

I grasped the base of my stomach, I haven't had any breakfast or lunch. All the food I had in my camping trip was stuck back on the other side of the well at my campdite before I fell in.

I'm gonna find the lil' er who slipped drugs into my drink and give him an whooping. Then a thought struck me. If I actually was high and anyone found me, I'd be thrown into jail for doing drugs as a minor. 

No sh*t sherlock.

I could either actually be sane and no one slipped anything into my drink last night or I was currently high and about to be sued for substance abuse as a minor. They both sounded equally as terrible, can't there be a third option?

Third option: you're dead.

I actually like this option better. I knew it was unlikely I was dead but at least the option is still on the table. 

Grrrrrrrr!

Dead people don't get hungry.

Or do they?

My stomach rumbled again. I needed food really bad. I placed my duffle bags against the tree, creating a makeshift pillow. At least I could drown out my sorrows with sleep. It was almost dusk, no one would be out this late. I snuck my hand into my hoodie pocket and pulled out my iphone. My heart sunk to the bottom when I saw no change in my reciever. I still had no service, you never know the value of something before you loose it. How I'd kill for just half a bar!

I huffed in annoyance, shoving my phone back into my pocket. I tossed onto my side and curled up into ball, resting my eyes as I waited for sleep to overcome me.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

My eyes slowly awake as I felt someone dragging me on their back. My eyes widened in awareness as I tried to open my mouth to scream. The sound came out muffled as there was a rag stuffed in my mouth. I pulled at my wrists only to feel them tied up. I started squirming in their grip. "Finally woke up?" 

"Untie me you bastard! I will chop your arms and legs and send them back to your family if you don't unhand me this instant. I WILL YOU UP (a/n: beating wise not ually) UNTIL YOUR WIFE WON'T EVEN RECOGNIZE YOU!!!" 

My threats were muffled by the rag but that didn't stop me as I continued throwing threats and cussing while squirming uncontrollably.

"I really don't get paid enough for this", one of the guards said to the other. "Just put up with it, we're almost there anyways", the other guard mumbled, annoyed.

"Where are you taking me! Unhand me now and I will only cut of half your limbs!"

"Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmh!" I shouted once more. "Silence!" Shouted the other guard. 

"Silence! Here I was trying to show you mercy! Forget calling the authorities, I will in' show you why you should follow the law!" 

"We're here! I suggest you shut up cause the royals won't tolerate any of your antics!" The other guard said, hushing me. 

I was about to continue threatening them until my eyes landed on a large ebony gate adourned with a torch on either side. It screamed mid-evil Victorian style. There were 2 other guards dressed like the one who currently held me captive on either side of the doorm

Is there a mid-evil convention in town? Are these guys taking me to some cult? Dude, I'm a in' atheist! None of this religious sh*t is going to fool me!

The guards stopped infront of them and pulled out a crest or badge. The guys both nodded and opened the gate, clearing the way for us to walk in.

My body stopped swuirming as I fell silent. My eyes widened as I gazed at the sight before me. There was a dark castle which stood majestically at the center surrounded by a pond with a bridge over the moat which conected the castle to the land. The moon shone onto the building casting a dark over shadow. I started getting creepy vibes.

This better not me the occult, otherwise, may christ compel you!

The guards set foot onto the bridge with a thunk and trotted across the creaky flooring. 

This cult must be heavily funded, these guys be loaded.

The moment we entered the palace, my eyes marveled at the sight. This looked way more realistic than the disney world castles. Someone give the architect a cookie cause this is fabulous.

As I marveled at the sight around me, the guys lugged me up a flight of stairs to the massive door. I never knew being stoned was so amazing, I must have quite the imagination when I'm stoned- unless this is real. 

They pushed the door open to reveal a grand main hall with a huge window on the opposite wall which overlooked the moat's behind. There were 7 thrones which stood in front of the the grand glass wall, each designed differently but with black tones. One of the chairs had a pink cusion but black flame, that person had taste. 

There were people occupying the thrones but from the angle I was being carried, it was hard to tell.

"We found her tresspassing by the the enchanted well. What would you like us to do with her?" 

I started squirming when I hard them say that.

Here's what you could do: untie me, ungag me, and drop all your weapons while I beat you to a bloody pulp. I in did MMA boxing and kendo so back the hell off. 

"Quite the squirmer, is she?" Said a deep masculine voice, soft but dangerous. 

"Set her down, I want to get a good look of her face." The man gladly threw me onto the ground in front of the steps which led to their throne. I grunted when I landed.

Why I oughta!

The tip of a fancy black shoe rested under my chin and pulled my head upwards. My gaze was met with 7 others staring back it me. I tried my best to give them the most fiesty 'F U' look I could muster. 

"There's a fire in her eyes, feel like saying something?" Said another voice.

Hell yah! Get this gag off so I can cuss you out.

"What's your name?"

How do you expect me to speak while I'm GAGGED. 

" you, get me outta this. This is kidnapping, the consequences will be worse since I'm a minor!" 

I continued listing every kind of horrible outcome they'd have if they didn't release me but all that came out was.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmmmmhmmmmmmh! Mmmmmmmmhmmhmmmmh!!!"

The 7 men stared at me inquisitevely as I continued cussing them out in every language I knew (only 4). 

Ever since I was thrown in front of them, I have been avoiding direct eye contact necause I was too busy struggling in the ropes they placed me in.

'You need to calm down faye. Save the cussing for later and ask meaningful questions.'

I stopped my muffled insults and calmed down. "Ready to talk?" I nodded me head, using every ounce of will power to not start rambling again. 

"Remove the cloth", one of them men sternly ordered. The guard from earlier who had been carrying kneeled down beside and pulled out the cloth drenched in my saliva. He looked at in disgust and threw it to the guard who stuffed it into a worn out sac.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our territory?" Asked the tallest one with the pink cusions. "Where am I? Who are you? What's going on? What do you mean by my territory?" The guys silenced me by sticking out his index finger while shaking it side to side.

"Tsk tsk tsk, we asked you a question first. Answer ours then will we answer yours." I scoffed, I was about to open my mouth to tell them off until I saw a sheathed sword resting by each throne, each with their own design.

Sh*t! They're armed!

There was no ther choice them to play along if I wanted to gather any information and make it out of here unharmed. I have to take precautions.

"My names is Faye." 

"That's all, no last name, middle name, title?" I shook my head, just keep things simple.

"Why were you in our territory?" They asked, eyeing me warily.

"I honestly have no idea how I got there."

"Are you from the enemy clan?" Asked the one in the center.

"What enemy clan?"

They each turned to each other and shared a look. "Give us one reason why we shoudn't end your life here." My eyes widened upon hearing the words.

They coudn't possibly be serious.

"Wait! You said you'd answer my questions after yours!" I suddenly blurted out, stalling for time to find a way to GTFO.

"Very well, continue."

"Where am I?"

"You are in the territory of the dark princes, Bangtan."

What? These guys can't be serious. Which continent is this?

"No, as in which state, or continent is this?" They stared at me confused.

"This is the eudum (darkness in hangul), we own the largest portion of eudum."

"Wait! Are we still on Earh!?" I asked, my eyes popping out of their sockets. I swear, if my brother popps out and said this was an early april fool's prank. I would be more relieved than mad.

Are you there dude? Anytime now. Just please let this be a prank.

"What is 'urth'?" Asked the shortest one with silver hair.

These guys are amazing actors, give them an oscar.

But somewhere deep down in me new they weren't lieing. I've seen amazing actors but no one is THAT good.

"Who are you?"

"Seokjin, 1st prince of darkness in the 7 pillars of Bangtan."

"Yoongi, 2nd prince of darkness in the 7 pillars of Bangtan."

"Hoseok, 3rd prince of darkness in the 7 pillars of Bangtan."

"Namjoon, 4th prince of darkness in the 7 pillars of Bangtan."

"Jimin, 5th prince of darkness in the 7 pillars of Bangtan."

"Taehyung, 6th prince of darkness in the 7 pillars of Bangtan."

"Jungkook, 7th prince of darkness and last pillar of Bangtan."

These guys were princes? Which century is this world in? What os with these titles?

The members eyed me like prey. There was something about Faye they just couldn't quite place their finger on."

"Ever since you entered the throne room, you don't dare to look us in the eyes while speaking."

I would if I could, but if you actually started paying your electricity bills thhen there would be more light for me to see you with!

The clouds has parted making way for the moon to shine directly into the room through the glass wall behind them. Light flashed throughout the room as our eyes linked. There was a shock of electricity which ran through my body like a dangerous current as my eyes met theirs. A gleam past over our eyes like a magical connection.

Bangtan's eyes widened once they realized what had just happened. Their lips pressed into a light smirk as they eyed the girl before them. 

Faye was their mate.